v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Crackshot actor condition

A place to submit bugs to the Andor's Trail Development Team.
Moo-Kun
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Crackshot actor condition

Post by Moo-Kun »

while doing my thieves guild quest to return the key of Luthor from crackshot the former guild member that betrayed them.. mid fight I kept getting random actor conditions on him.. like consecutive attack type of conditions that have an arrow hitting a target next to his health bar.. it's most definitely a bug since my character was only LVL 23 and I had Flagstone's pride and the wooden defender shield. Also I remember one of the ninjas getting the same bug.. so check the cave and the mobs there idk what caused that for me but I still won the fight and got the key :lol: it helped me even :mrgreen:
If I had to name a Nostalgic Childhood Game that I grew up playing and still play to this day.. it would definitely be
♡Andor's Trail♡
Gonk
android_version: 8.1 - Oreo

Re: Crackshot actor condition

Post by Gonk »

Hello Moo-Kun,

I guess it was it this one:
Screenshot_20200509-214834_Chrome.jpg
The condition is called "Concentration" and I guess it was planned by the author of the quest to work like that.

Greetings
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Moo-Kun
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Re: Crackshot actor condition

Post by Moo-Kun »

Yup that's the one.

Thanks for taking the time to dig in the game to find it for me ^^.

In future update could you guys maybe consider adding it to one of the existing weapons or new ones perhaps? Or as a skill, its really interesting the fact that after consecutive successful attacks you get a bonus of some sort.. truly amazing idea imo.

Anywho glad it's not a bug :lol:
If I had to name a Nostalgic Childhood Game that I grew up playing and still play to this day.. it would definitely be
♡Andor's Trail♡