v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Quest related Questions and Help!!!!!

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Re: Quest related Questions and Help!!!!!

Post by Antison »

Yes, the quest is not completable in version 0.7.9.
certain options in the dialogue will result in you obtaining Andor's stuffed rat. Right now it has no use
[ /spoiler]
As far as the "reset" of the quest is concerned this sounds like a bug.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

I'll let Nut weigh in on this, but I don't think there is any mechanism by which the stuffed rat can be removed from your inventory.
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Post by Nut »

Hi Bugfrag,
The dialogues in this game can be left at any step. That's why a dialogue that was left and re-entered normally starts from the beginning or at certain steps.
Otherwise the player might have forgotten important things. That's why Burhczyd starts again with the greeting and the following parts.
Depending which answers are offered and which one you choose, the talking will be different. Sometimes you get something, sometimes not.
After you have reached the goodbye (together with the quest step), you won't get the latest part of the dialogue any more.

If you just got an item and then end the game, this gotten item might not be saved.
You could get it again when you talk with Burhczyd and choose the same answers as before.

So could it be that you left and closed the game directly after getting the item, and later chose different answers?
I can't think of any other way that you could have lost the given item.
Nut
Bugfrag
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Post by Bugfrag »

Nut wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 7:55 pm Hi Bugfrag,
The dialogues in this game can be left at any step. That's why a dialogue that was left and re-entered normally starts from the beginning or at certain steps.
Otherwise the player might have forgotten important things. That's why Burhczyd starts again with the greeting and the following parts.
Depending which answers are offered and which one you choose, the talking will be different. Sometimes you get something, sometimes not.
After you have reached the goodbye (together with the quest step), you won't get the latest part of the dialogue any more.

If you just got an item and then end the game, this gotten item might not be saved.
You could get it again when you talk with Burhczyd and choose the same answers as before.

So could it be that you left and closed the game directly after getting the item, and later chose different answers?
I can't think of any other way that you could have lost the given item.
I don't remember what choices I made... I might have saved over the stuffed rat conversation.

The dialogue restarted to the first time we met:
My father told me not to talk to strangers,
followed by
why don't you get a cart.

When I finished the first meeting dialogue, I checked my quest are all the way to the end. (Item returned etc)

Would this be part be due to the quest being incomplete?
eddibrown

Post by eddibrown »

What?? :shock: :o There is a stuffed rat from Andor?
How come i didnt know about this?

Will there be any use for it in the future? Any disatvantages if i dont have it?
LVL 47; HP 97; XP 19003232; AP 12/2
AC 238; AD 36-48; BC 58; DR 4; CHS 3
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Post by Nut »

There are things in the game that you may not find on first play - if ever. We love to keep you surprised even when you think you know it all 8-)
Don't panic - such things won't be mandatory later.
Nut
eddibrown

Post by eddibrown »

Wow i didnt know this! :o
Love this small easter eggs :twisted: hope to find some more in the future!

BTW the quest about the Hirazin and the broken sword that i found after killing it.
I can destroy it or restore it to end the quest.

I choose to destroy it but the funny thing is that ive another one in my bag now. Means i can get the sword even i destroyed it :P
Some kind of bug?!
LVL 47; HP 97; XP 19003232; AP 12/2
AC 238; AD 36-48; BC 58; DR 4; CHS 3
rijackson741

Post by rijackson741 »

Yes, it's a bug. I just found it.
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
tecc
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Post by tecc »

Similarly to most tasks within the game this is hell if you are underpowered for it and seemingly impossible, but if you a good enough lvl and regen 2, it's a breeze. Good fun quest. You have some great minds contributing to this game!
Yuishin

Post by Yuishin »

Hey dear people!

Where do I find the barricade guard for the Ruthless Crackshit quest? Have been looking everywhere around the tower.

best regards
yui