v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Way to Remgard

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
doc1623
android_version: 8.1 - Oreo

Re: Way to Remgard

Post by doc1623 »

Firefly84 wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 12:22 am
doc1623 wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 10:00 pm lol,

ok yeah,

Sorry, I didn't know why I was getting my ..tail :lol: kicked!....
Minor fatigue
I guess it's +2 to AC and MC.

http://andorstrail.irkalla.cz/0.7.0/conditionlist.php
I'm still hating these guys! but, I did make it through to BW yet again. Now ... back down ... ouch!
Really glad I collected the talons. I now have the anti-fatigue potions (expensive) but... not sure how great they will be cause... I seem to get it almost every strike from the Wyrm guys
You will find a shortcut from the Blackwater Mountain Settlement back to Prim (one way only) once you reach the sanctuary there.
darn...
How do you open it. I believe your referring to the cabin path? It's blocked... how do you get it open?
Panikpansen
VIP
android_version: 8.1 - Oreo

Post by Panikpansen »

Not the cabin path.
Proceed until you reach the actual settlement, go down until the third level. If you'll find yourself doing a short puzzle touching stones in different colours you're on the right track. You'll want the throne room with Throdna - have a look around there.
TheGx
android_version: 13 - Android 13

Post by TheGx »

doc1623 wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 11:22 pm
rijackson741 wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:38 pm The next release will include a couple of shortcuts, but Remgard is not one of them. Personally, I am against a shortcut to Remgard. We need some places that will always be hard to get to, and Remgard is an excellent candidate.

I haven't been to Remgard yet, but personally, I like shortcuts, at least, after the initial "hard road".

I'm showing my age :oops: but I played a game on Nintendo that let you teleport to towns once you had been there. (@ least if my memory serves)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystalis

If you can find an emulator and a ROM ..it's a fun game, it never really "made" it... relatively unknown.
I thought Crystalis "made" it - I mean I always thought it was a good game got good reviews etc, obviously not same fame as Zelda or Final Fantansy etc, but you're right it's an awesome game!
Lvl:80 XP:9281639 AP:14 HP:110 AC:329 AD:69-92 CHS:25 CM:0.0 ECC:0% BC:127 DR:3
WA:2 HH:2 DG:2 MC:1 CS:2 IF:1 RG:1 2HW:5 DW:3 W&S:1 LA:2
RoLS:1 ElyR:1 RoL:1 HoF:1 ChaR:1 GoLF:1 ShaF:1 SRoV:1 VSH:3 WMC:1 GoW:1 BD:1 HS:1 WoB:1
chknhwk
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by chknhwk »

I've been to Remgard once and now can't find my way again.
I've been up and down the mountain a few times (SOOO glad it's not that difficult anymore 😄) but cannot for the life of me find the way once I get to the top. Can somebody help me out? This is my third time back up to the top.
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

You need to go through the spider cave which goes through the mountain..
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
chknhwk
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by chknhwk »

Antison wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:23 pm You need to go through the spider cave which goes through the mountain..
No wonder I couldn't find it!