v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Hall of PD Legends

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
Schmmiiirc
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Re: Hall of PD Legends

Post by Schmmiiirc »

unknownperson wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:00 am Oh, I see. So, perhaps Admins............... can change name of topics (or even delete them) after all?
You'll find the same thing on every forum.
See the puppies scatter.
Lacrom
android_version: 12 - Android 12

Re: Hall of Legends/Cemetery

Post by Lacrom »

unknownperson wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:41 am Two (current) rings the the protector :o ? I go for the villain's rings for significant atk potential and hp-bit, but just surprised, no problem for that.
Yes, the ring of the protector gives a hp-bit, and both atk and def boost, but the villain's ring has more attack potential without the def. But if you wanted to go defensive, fine by me. Just sharing my opinion. :D
Block chance is vital with PD. So the +28 BC of the 2 rings of the protector is, IMO, better than the dmg potential of villain's ring... but I agree that in Normal mode, villain's ring is generally better.
Jean-Jacques Goldman | LV115
ElyR:1 HoF:1 RoLS:3 RoL:2 YN:1 | BD:1 ChaR:1 GoW:11 GoLF:1 HS:2 ShaF:1 SRoV:1 VSH:1 WoB:1 WMC:1
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

Permadeath or not, the Ring of the Protector is the way to go for almost all build types.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
unknownperson
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by unknownperson »

Antison wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:29 pm Permadeath or not, the Ring of the Protector is the way to go for almost all build types.
Ah, i see. No doubt i should go for AT LEAST one of that. :) (I'm currently having a RolS and a ring of the protector, so, GOOD.)
But, does the BD still exist? I'm trying to grind the crimson jellies trying to get that for my sword-and-shield run :? .
PD Ascendant.
Guyne Ninzo II-Level 60
WA:1 CS:2 IF:3 MF:2 DbotS:1 OneHSProf:3 ShProf:1 LAProf:3 FS-W&S:2 Spe-W&S:1
HoF:1 BD:2 RoLS:1 RoL:0 WMC:0 GoW:1 GoLF:0 VSH:0 SRoV:0 HS:0 ElyR:0 ChaR:0 ShaF:0
unknownperson

Post by unknownperson »

*sigh* Not this again.....
Screenshot_2020-08-13-08-18-17.png
(Yes, i was literally like: I WAS DOING SO WELL THEN YOU WILL DO THIS TO ME? OH COME ON! :x )
I am literally trying to be careful on the jellies (cuz im trying to get the BD), but..... :roll:
-_-
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PD Ascendant.
Guyne Ninzo II-Level 60
HoF:1 BD:2 RoLS:1 RoL:0 WMC:0 GoW:1 GoLF:0 VSH:0 SRoV:0 HS:0 ElyR:0 ChaR:0 ShaF:0
Gonk
android_version: 8.1 - Oreo

Post by Gonk »

Oh no. How did it happen?
unknownperson wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:24 am *sigh* Not this again.....
(Yes, i was literally like: I WAS DOING SO WELL THEN YOU WILL DO THIS TO ME? OH COME ON! :x )
I am literally trying to be careful on the jellies (cuz im trying to get the BD), but..... :roll:
-_-
unknownperson

Post by unknownperson »

Gonk wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:47 pm Oh no. How did it happen?
unknownperson wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:24 am *sigh* Not this again.....
-_-
Well, simple: After getting the RolS, i go to the 'slime cave' that is southwest of the first rock formation, to grind for the BD (iirc, crimson jellies drop it.), the problem though, is that they inflict x2 or x3 of that 'corrosive slime' that is very deadly ESPECIALLY for the fact that it stacks, making my character literally 'paralyzed'. I probably don't really complain about the crits, but the high chance of being inflicted 'corrosive slime' and being stacked is the cause of death to my THREE PD chars that already have a RolS. So, yeah. :|

Ik that simply ignoring them would be the best idea for many, but I need the BD probably badly (for my sword-and-shield PD) for the bc-per-kill bonus. So I would be glad if the 'corrosive slime' would at least be nerfed to remove stacking.
PD Ascendant.
Guyne Ninzo II-Level 60
CKork
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by CKork »

Well, the BD is a nice shield, but others like the gyunmark or remgard ones should work as well.

Also, you could try to go there first, then get thw RolS, to not waste as much grinding time in case you die.

And, you probably do that, but for completeness: use flee, when stacks increase and your hp drops, and do have with you and use potions inbetween all fights and after fleeing.

To me, the jellies where OK, as long as I pay attention
Andor's "Vanilla" Bro
:ElyR x1:RolS x2:RoflS x1:RoL x2:HoF x1:ChaR x2:GoLF x1:ShaF x2:SRoV x1:VSH x3:WMC x1:GoW x2:BD x1:HS x2:
LVL 35 (+24 dmg, 2x IF, next to no quests & unique bosses, xp saved 2get2 lvl 80 straight)
unknownperson

Post by unknownperson »

CKork wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:24 am Well, the BD is a nice shield, but others like the gyunmark or remgard ones should work as well.

Also, you could try to go there first, then get thw RolS, to not waste as much grinding time in case you die.

And, you probably do that, but for completeness: use flee, when stacks increase and your hp drops, and do have with you and use potions inbetween all fights and after fleeing.

To me, the jellies where OK, as long as I pay attention
Hmm, that's probably a good idea, actually; Maybe i'll do that once I get the RolS and Guynmart's or remgard shield (grind that BD). But i really gotta get to a pretty decent level as well, just to make sure. :?
PD Ascendant.
Guyne Ninzo II-Level 60
unknownperson

Post by unknownperson »

So, it is ABOUT TIME that you will see a very powerful sword-and-shield char right here :lol: (imo). I stopped playing this char and AT itself since this Monday, but I'll explain that once I show all my data ;) .
(Ty CKork and a few others for the tips, I was able to get to this peak. Cheers. :) )
Screenshot_2020-08-24-17-02-38.png
Screenshot_2020-08-24-17-02-42.png
As you can see, I killed thousands of those hirathíl souls, which brought me all the way from level 50+ to 60. :)
Screenshot_2020-08-24-17-02-55.png
-Loading second post-
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by unknownperson on Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PD Ascendant.
Guyne Ninzo II-Level 60