v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

(MORE) Crafting?

Discussions of the development process of the game.
unknownperson
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

(MORE) Crafting?

Post by unknownperson »

At the moment, only
Lodar's potions, antidotes and Aryfora's deftness potions
can be crafted at around this version, but i DO have suggestions :) :
What if we can craft stuff like bandages
the one on the first Thieves' Guild quest
out of 4 'rags' (or any cloth piece[new item]?) and about one or two regular healing potions; Actually, how about also buff it to provide 2x Regeneration for 4 turns?
Or anything like healing potions, like.....
Regular healing potions made out of: 1x Empty bottle, 3x Herbs(or maybe something else?), and 2x(probably strawberries?)
Major healing potions out of: 1x Empty flask, 8x Herbs, and 5x strawberries(?) with a 15% chance to fail crafting attempt?
Well, maybe something like those, but FIRST of all, where would we get to make these stuff?
Well, just my idea for future updates (maybe 1.0 or 1.1? :lol: )

I have no idea if my ideas are allowed to be posted in this section, so......

If I wanted to, then I would participate in the ATCS for my ideas, but I don't have a PC
Another thing, i should've probably actually posted this in Miscellanous Ideas and not Ideas in Motion, so, probably uh-oh.... :oops:
PD Ascendant.
Guyne Ninzo II-Level 60
WA:1 CS:2 IF:3 MF:2 DbotS:1 OneHSProf:3 ShProf:1 LAProf:3 FS-W&S:2 Spe-W&S:1
HoF:1 BD:2 RoLS:1 RoL:0 WMC:0 GoW:1 GoLF:0 VSH:0 SRoV:0 HS:0 ElyR:0 ChaR:0 ShaF:0
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Re: (MORE) Crafting?

Post by rijackson741 »

The game engine does not support any kind of general crafting. The only thing we can do is remove a specific item (or items) from inventory, and replace it with another specific item (or items).
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
unknownperson
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Re: (MORE) Crafting?

Post by unknownperson »

rijackson741 wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:57 pm The game engine does not support any kind of general crafting. The only thing we can do is remove a specific item (or items) from inventory, and replace it with another specific item (or items).
Yeah, I know. What I mean is 'that' kind of crafting: remove some items in your inventory to replace wíth that item you wanted to craft. I didn't mean the general crafting like in many other game engines; Just the kind that AT currently and only has.
PD Ascendant.
Guyne Ninzo II-Level 60
WA:1 CS:2 IF:3 MF:2 DbotS:1 OneHSProf:3 ShProf:1 LAProf:3 FS-W&S:2 Spe-W&S:1
HoF:1 BD:2 RoLS:1 RoL:0 WMC:0 GoW:1 GoLF:0 VSH:0 SRoV:0 HS:0 ElyR:0 ChaR:0 ShaF:0