Andor's Trail v0.7.12 Released

Official news about Andor's Trail.
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Re: Andor's Trail v0.7.12 Released

Post by Antison »

Correct. My mistake. Thanks. It will be fixed in the next release.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
Tmitkovic
android_version: 7.0

Post by Tmitkovic »

When i talk to Folin he ofers me only one option. When i follow it converzation ends. Is this how it supose to go? The quest doesnt start.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tmitkovic
android_version: 7.0

Post by Tmitkovic »

I appologize i didnt know how to put spoiler button...
CUCHULAINN3
android_version: 13 - Android 13

Post by CUCHULAINN3 »

did you stop or help the guys with the dam yet?
Tmitkovic wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:33 pm When i talk to Folin he ofers me only one option. When i follow it converzation ends. Is this how it supose to go? The quest doesnt start.
Sinn Féin~~~saighdiúir éireannach
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

The quest does not start with Forlin and I will not tell you where it starts. :mrgreen: The quest is brand new I don't want to give away any hints right now. A matter of fact, I will edit any posted hints. I want people to have an opportunity to work through the challenge of the quest and figure it out themselves. In doing this it will show me how easy or how difficult this quest is.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
Elytra
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Elytra »

İ think he thought that the quest will start to Forlin because i hid the spoilers in my post :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edit:So that's why my hint was deleted but i guess thats the right thing to do.
Osho
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Post by Osho »

Regarding attack misses and hits. My AC: 294, BC: 79

I have noticed a large amount of successful hits per round from monsters with AC 80 to 90, while I get more misses per round despite double the AC of these monsters.

This could have been a matter of bad dice roll but I have experienced a lot of times from specific monsters, v.i.z erumen lizards seems to enjoy a high number of successful hits per round. Even an ant manages to get a successful hit out of total atracks against my BC of 79. Lol..

I tried to further push my BC using Lodars potions and yet they get successful hits against a BC of over 100+

It feels like there'ss something amiss in their calculations.

Shouldn't there be more gap of percentage chance to hit or miss after a certain stage of AC-BC difference say, over and above 150 (AC-BC) or so?

For example:
As per the spreadsheet a negative 50 (AC-BC) means there's a 12% chance to hit.
Shouldn't it be reduced to say, 2% or below 5% instead?
Zaragoza
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by Zaragoza »

Sorry for changing the subject, but did they mean to put that dialog behind Mikhial's house? (Let's have a pee)
Gaming is not just an activity, it's a lifestyle.
CUCHULAINN3
android_version: 13 - Android 13

Post by CUCHULAINN3 »

Zaragoza wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:35 pm Sorry for changing the subject, but did they mean to put that dialog behind Mikhial's house? (Let's have a pee)
Haha. Also there is
a bag of money of you did a certain thing in Brimhaven
Sinn Féin~~~saighdiúir éireannach
Tyreliss57
android_version: 8.0

Post by Tyreliss57 »

Osho wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:03 am Regarding attack misses and hits. My AC: 294, BC: 79

I have noticed a large amount of successful hits per round from monsters with AC 80 to 90, while I get more misses per round despite double the AC of these monsters.

This could have been a matter of bad dice roll but I have experienced a lot of times from specific monsters, v.i.z erumen lizards seems to enjoy a high number of successful hits per round. Even an ant manages to get a successful hit out of total atracks against my BC of 79. Lol..

I tried to further push my BC using Lodars potions and yet they get successful hits against a BC of over 100+

It feels like there'ss something amiss in their calculations.

Shouldn't there be more gap of percentage chance to hit or miss after a certain stage of AC-BC difference say, over and above 150 (AC-BC) or so?

For example:
As per the spreadsheet a negative 50 (AC-BC) means there's a 12% chance to hit.
Shouldn't it be reduced to say, 2% or below 5% instead?
I put it to bad dice rolls. I put on my best crit items to see where I was at and even at 45% crit chance i can get 7 non crit hits in a row with misses as well. I've been in the arulir cave farming so the guys with 750hp die easy if I crit, but I go a little crazy if I ask why they are still alive after four or five rounds.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lv104: HP:383, AC:390, AD:50-61, CHS:127, CM:7.5, ECC:45%, BC:157, DR:5, Exp: 20562472
CQ:91, PV:677
BS:1, MC:6, BC:6, CS:2, IF:5, IB:1, Fr:1, WP:D:2, WP:1H:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1