v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Language does not switcht to italian (0.7.12) [SOLVED]

A place to submit bugs to the Andor's Trail Development Team.
roberto
android_version: 7.0

Re: Language does not switcht to italian (0.7.12)

Post by roberto »

repository: F-droid.
versione: 0.7.12
size: 35.0 MB
aggiunto il: 10/10/2020
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Post by Nut »

Thx, I found it. It is a problem in the F-Droid version. Somehow I have managed to leave out the compiled translation files in our repository for version v0.7.12 :(
I am going to fix it, but it might take some days.
Now you either have to wait for the corrected version in F-droid, or take the apk from our server https://andorstrail.com/static/AndorsTrail_v0.7.12.apk (in that case deinstall AT first, because of the different signature)
Sorry for that.
Nut
roberto

Post by roberto »

Nut wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:16 am Thx, I found it. It is a problem in the F-Droid version. Somehow I have managed to leave out the compiled translation files in our repository for version v0.7.12 :(
I am going to fix it, but it might take some days.
Now you either have to wait for the corrected version in F-droid, or take the apk from our server https://andorstrail.com/static/AndorsTrail_v0.7.12.apk (in that case deinstall AT first, because of the different signature)
Sorry for that.
errors happens. Don't worry for that, the important thing is to discover and fix.
nice you fount it, I was starting to think there was a curse on my mobilephones (joke)
PS: if i deinstall f-droid version and install from your server, i suppose that i will do everytime in future because they will always have different signature between your server, f-droid and google play store, right? if yes, i prefere to wait fixed version on f-droid repository.
Nut

Post by Nut »

I just created a new version https://github.com/AndorsTrailRelease/a ... /v0.7.12.1 with the missing compiled translation files.
(This is only the base for external APK creation by e.g. F-Droid. The APK in our server or Google Playstore already contains it and doesn't need to be changed)
Nut
roberto

Post by roberto »

On a spare phone, i tested 0.7.12 from your server and it works: Mikail talk in Italian as soon as I start the new game.
Aniway, in to setup, the percentage of translated in Italian is still 82%, but it should be 100%.
Nut

Re: Language does not switcht to italian (0.7.12) [SOLVED]

Post by Nut »

Yes, you are right with the percentages. I had calculated the values and noted these, but had to redo it for some reason and didn't put them into the game again.
Here are the values that should have been listed in the game:

Deutsch (89%)
Español (81%)
Française (94%)
Italiano (99%
Magyar (39%)
Polski (89%)
Português (99%)
Português Brasil (99%)
Русский язык (99%)

Today these values even differ slightly.
Nut
Nut

Post by Nut »

roberto wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:03 am ...
PS: if i deinstall f-droid version and install from your server, i suppose that i will do everytime in future because they will always have different signature between your server, f-droid and google play store, right? if yes, i prefere to wait fixed version on f-droid repository.
Yes, the signatures of our server and google play store are the same, but f-droid has a different signature.
You'd have to deinstall each time you switch between f-droid and our server.
Nut
Nut

Post by Nut »

roberto wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:03 am ... i prefere to wait fixed version on f-droid repository.
Hi roberto,

looks like the fixed f-droid version is now available since sunday. That was quick.
Did you already try if the language is ok now?
Nut
roberto

Post by roberto »

Nut wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:51 pm
roberto wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:03 am ... i prefere to wait fixed version on f-droid repository.
Hi roberto,

looks like the fixed f-droid version is now available since sunday. That was quick.
Did you already try if the language is ok now?
yes i did. All runs fine, Thanks.
PS: sorry for delay in reply, i was quite busy last days and androstrail gone down in the list of priorities.