Gangs of Feyguard stealing bonemeal potions

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
Meh
android_version: 5.1 - Lolipop

Re: Gangs of Feyguard stealing bonemeal potions

Post by Meh »

mousewarp wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:35 am Still a seriously flawed idea, not what I would call worth waisting time and effort to add to the game. Does anyone care what the players may think about an added pitfall like this? Why not just secretly turn on permdeath without warning for anyone wearing boots, or create a random pit in the normally clear roads that cannot be escsped?!?! These gangs of Feyguard aren't a clever idea, they are just a rotten annoyance that make travel in the game an even more tedious chore, and rather than creating more opportunities for strategy and fun it adds a new layer of frustration to what is supposed to be a game designed for enjoyment not an adventure in masochism.

This is a deal breaker for me, the game is already far too grinding, and travel is tedious enough without pointless detours. I realize from past experience in discussions here that the designers of this game are not open to constructive criticism, and that once a bad thing is introduced into the game it is defended regardless of anyone else's input about it, but someone in the team must know feedback can be a good thing keeping players happy rather than making them walk away feeling insulted and frustrated. Games are meant to be fun, not ever increasing devices for torture and frustration...
I know it's old post but i completely agree with you and i took time to read every damn reply that was given to you here by others

It's seems they are defending the idea and being harsh to you

Saying you probably had a bad day just shows the class of such people and the unfriendly environment of forums

bragging about playing the game for 9 years so in simple trying to show their opinion matters more

9 years is a long time most marriages don't last that long now a days 😂

To developers/designers =just saying if you want bonemeal potions not to be used then completely remove it

Instead of putting with such patrol that takes your money with potions

If players could fight the patrol that be fare
and more fun

but indead it's pointless to talk

I am sure no such change will occur as the environment here is bias

my tip to the poster is don't worry play the game till you enjoy then move on

the only reason i am playing this game cause i play rpg with permadeath modes only

When i was done with this

https://exiledkingdoms.com/forum/index. ... ver.17495/

I came across andros trail

I am on permadeath mode

When i finish this i move to next rpg

the only reason i made this account was after reading how unfare you were being treated

felt like showing support

M
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

Meh wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:39 pm
Saying you probably had a bad day just shows the class of such people and the unfriendly environment of forums
Perhaps you should read that again. Then explain how someone saying that about themselves could be construed as "unfriendly".
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
eor
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Post by eor »

Hi, meh.

Sorry for the confusion.. I was belittling myself with the "bad day" post because the post right before it was rude and beneath me..apologies to anyone I may have offended by it before I replaced it with " :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: ", especially thunderstorm.

I'm not thrilled with the bonemeal police either, however, we were warned very early in the game that there are factions that want to spank you for possession, so I adapt.. (stashes everywhere.. :lol: )

I do agree that we should have an option to fight them tho..of course, if one escapes to report your behaviour then more potential consequences should ensue.

What should worry bonemeal users is the fact that the game is counting how much bonemeal you have used since day one - check the overview items..

How long does bonemeal stay in your system?

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Embrace the Shadowbunnies :shock:
ruleofthirds13
android_version: 5.1 - Lolipop

Post by ruleofthirds13 »

always save if you are nearby town that has feygards.
i only stock up to 200-400pots in whole grinding/farming.
Osho
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Post by Osho »

This is a good feature.

Brings a minor consequence for defying the orders of lord gyromyr or..whoever he is.

I'd like the possibility to fight these guards, and up the ante a bit. Maybe a barricade at certain sections of the road to nab the player for killing the guards (similar to closing the southern road in crackshot's quest), and if you still manage to kill these guards then you lose the heat alongwith an exciting item as a loot drop.
CUCHULAINN3
android_version: 13 - Android 13

Post by CUCHULAINN3 »

But if we are to fight the guards, than the guards hp should be well over 1,000 with a damage of 200 and a block chance of 300
Sinn Féin~~~saighdiúir éireannach
Osho
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Post by Osho »

Ha ha. Noo. That's upping the ante too drastically. Maybe a bit more stronger than the guard appearing in thief apprentice.
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

You guys want to fight them because you are over confident that you would win and keep your supply. If we allow this fighting to occur, it will have to be challenge to win. Otherwise there is no consequence for carrying the bonemeal. And let's be honest people, this is what you want to get back to.

Well I'm thinking is that if we ever did the fighting we would do it in such a way that the guard's skills would be ever escalating as the ratio would always be higher than your ratings. In other words they will never become like the ants are to you now.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
Tomcat
VIP
android_version: 7.0

Post by Tomcat »

If we allowed a fight with "reasonable" combat stats for the guard, then at some point they cease to be a deterrent.

And if you openly start killing members of an army, the game would need to have the army hunt you down. Then the game becomes about you vs an army instead of exploring a world, doing quests, and finding your brother.
Norbert
Lvl:52 XP:2597576 AP:12 HP:124 AC:282 AD:30-42 CHS:27 CM:2.0 ECC:18% BC:132 DR:2
Skills: CS:2 IF:2 Ev:3 Rg:1 DgPro:1 1HPro:2 LtAPro:2 FS-DW:2 Sp-DW:1
Equip: FP BSS JoF RoP PRoB SrpHbk GoLF EnhCH EnhCB
Other: DotSP VD GoW FB TG RoD+6 Oegyth:6
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

eor wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:08 am What should worry bonemeal users is the fact that the game is counting how much bonemeal you have used since day one - check the overview items..
Right. Wait until you get to Feygard. Use a lot of them, and they probably know about you ;)
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1