v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Reconcile with Blackwater

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
ChaosCron
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Reconcile with Blackwater

Post by ChaosCron »

During the Prim and Blackwater quests you can lock yourself out of the blackwater path before choosing a side. You should be able to reconcile with blackwater if you haven't fully taken a side yet.

Just because you listen to both factions and are trying to learn about the whole picture shouldnt lock you out of choosing one or the other.

I swear that the dialogue options I chose didn't show that I was leaning Prim at all. I want to be Blackwater aligned :cry:
QQkp

Re: Reconcile with Blackwater

Post by QQkp »

What does your quest log look like for "Clouded intent" and "The agent and the beast"? (screenshot would be ideal)
ChaosCron

Re: Reconcile with Blackwater

Post by ChaosCron »

Harlenn just locked me out of "The agent and the beast"
Screenshot_20201116-093048_Andor's Trail.jpg
I don't think this is a bug, but I haven't snooped around blackwater yet. My suggestion is that at this point you should be able to tell Harlenn that they sent you to spy on them to gain their favor.

I understand that there's not going to be a good diplomacy option but I would like to still be able to choose at the end of the quests either Prim or Blackwater. Right now it seems like Blackwater can be cut off extremely quickly without a clear prompt that your actions are going to cause that.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.