v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

New version and new maps

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
SuperAwesomePrem
android_version: 2.0

Re: New version and new maps

Post by SuperAwesomePrem »

Btw if I killed the mushroom guy and got the ability would I be able to use the book with the magic? Cuz the person who made the quest called this the "Fungi Apparentice Path" or something. Would be interesting to see that since there's already 'smart' ai for many enemies like bats.
SuperAwesomePrem

Was Brimhaven removed in this update? If not how do I reach it I'm at the dam thing but there's nowhere to go
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

Brimhaven is still there. Obviously you're in the dry river bed. and if you've been to Brimhaven before, you know exactly where the town is in respect to where the dry river bed is.
Why don't you head back west towards loneford and then cut South through the trees and see where it takes you
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
SuperAwesomePrem

Nvm sry I found it lol.
Btw for the school quest, do I have to kill the monster thing without fleeing? Cuz the other students leave if I flee. If I could flee it would be a lot easier cuz I could just cheese it using saves.

Also what is the cat and mouse quest's consequence(if any)? Is it just more exp for releasing the mouse?
Last edited by rijackson741 on Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Combined double post
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

The kids flee even if you just disengage from the monster, but stay in the room?

There are no consequences for doing whatever you choose with the mouse, other than XP.
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Post by Nut »

If I were a kid and a monster appeared in classroom, I wouldn't stay either...
Especially if some strange kid had brought it up
Nut
CUCHULAINN3
android_version: 13 - Android 13

Post by CUCHULAINN3 »

Of you don't approach the kids they don't flee. All my saves still have them there
Sinn Féin~~~saighdiúir éireannach
SuperAwesomePrem

Ok ty guys. Another question: How do I trigger the quest for the strange dagger and strange gem

I'm guessing the cleaning guy is somehow related to it. His dialogue seems suspicious. But I have no idea how to trigger the quest
Last edited by rijackson741 on Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Combined double post
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

How it's triggered is not obvious, by design (my doing :twisted: ). It is the only quest that is not triggered by talking to someone. That will give you the first entry in the quest log, but you have to do something else first. Shop around, and you'll find it eventually.

Please don't double post.
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
SuperAwesomePrem

1>Oh sry I didn't know o wasn't supposed to double post.
Wat levels do I get skill points at btw? I just got one at lvl 24 also since skill points don't like stack. What happens if I don't use a skill point ? Do I lose it forever?

2>Also what gear should I be getting for a quick stike dagger build? I killed Vacor for the attack chance boots. Since I can't duelwield, I got the shield from gunymart. I don't rly know what rings to use so for now I'm using Ermwin's ring for 3 DR and rewntly replaced mikhaila ring with one which gives 15 attack chance.Also what weapon and armour profeciency do I get. And should I continue increasing attack skill on level ups or focus on damage?

Rly the only problem I'm facing is with enemies with 100+ block chance because then I have to get two hits, flee, save and then repeat to actually kill those enemies.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by SuperAwesomePrem on Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.