v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Strange looking dagger

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
Kittykit
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Re: Strange looking dagger

Post by Kittykit »

If a person is a person of interest in an investigation, then one would think that one would be able to broach the topic with that person..and that if that isn't an option, one might think that the quest may be broken.

And yeah, got the fact that its impossible to skip a step or two in this quest:/ ( even though I knew who I needed to talk to. It just turned out it was later in the quest rather than immediately. Since there were no quest clues ( which is fine ), I had no way of knowing that I had to talk to a different person first and then look at the same object I looked at earlier)
Brand new character...got nothing atm :lol:
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

You "know" because you've done the quest before. Otherwise, you do not "know". You may suspect, but you need proof. Hence, you need to complete each step in order to get proof so you "know"
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
T-rex2298
android_version: 8.0
Location: Inaroom inahouse inasuburb inacity inastate whichisinacountry inAustralia Good guesswork!

Post by T-rex2298 »

Very different and really fun. I was wondering what the dagger and stone were for when I bought them..... :lol:

It'd also be really cool to have some visual storytelling involved, maybe in the next one :D
Everything can be solved with a quick bite to the neck.
Operation Shadowslay.
Maturity: Completed! For the one ring has been found!
Melior Futuri.
CUCHULAINN3
android_version: 13 - Android 13

Post by CUCHULAINN3 »

If I remember there is several endings. Still good. But if I rember Antison and rjackson did this

I'm looking forward to more by both as a team.
Sinn Féin~~~saighdiúir éireannach
Antison

Post by Antison »

T-rex2298 wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:22 am Very different and really fun.
Thank you. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed it
Einsame Hirte

Post by Einsame Hirte »

Okay, not sure if I'm missing something in the quest, or if it's an intentional dead end, or a bug...

So what do you do if you've solved a crime and accused the murderer, but the obvious authority is too busy hanging out in with her collaborator in Trump Tower and doesn't want to hear about it?

Here are the details...
The last entry in the quest log is "I decided that Ogea should be punished." After confronting Ogea, I head to the jail to turn him in, but the guard there just tells me that the captain is off arresting the person that destroyed the dam (gee, I wonder who that was...). She's hanging out with the rich guy on the hill, and just tells me, "You better disappear soon, or I might find some evidence that you are the evil spy from Loneford." (Strangely, even if I try to talk to the rich guy, Mustura responds with this line.)

Obviously, I completed the Much Water quest first; the log ends with "I gave the letters as a piece of evidence to the captain of the guard. Now it is up to them to deal with the rich man." And of course, she just burned them and told me to take a hike.
Am I missing a step? I think I talked to everyone else in town, and even tried Kuldan in Loneford.
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Post by Nut »

You did
talk to the victim's daughter again
?
Nut
Einsame Hirte

Post by Einsame Hirte »

Already tried that.
She has nothing new to say. When I tell her I want to talk about the investigation, she just goes "What about it?", and my only choice is "I'm still investigating." The dagger dialogue doesn't have anything new either.
Antison

Post by Antison »

Talk to Mustura's deputy
Einsame Hirte

Post by Einsame Hirte »

Did that too, I think. See above.
Assuming that by "deputy" you mean the guard in the jail. He just says the "captain" (Mustura, I assume) is off arresting the person that destroyed the dam.