v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

FORUM BASED Andor's Trail version

A place to discuss anything not related to the game.
Nut
android_version: 8.0

FORUM BASED Andor's Trail version

Post by Nut »

Here's a pre alpha feasability study of a FORUM BASED Andor's Trail version.
What do you think - is it promising?

Mikhail: Oh good, you are awake.
Mikhail: I can't seem to find your brother Andor anywhere. He hasn't been back since he left yesterday.
Mikhail: Never mind, he will probably be back soon.
Mikhail: Anything else I can help you with?

==> Do you have any tasks for me?
Mikhail: Oh yes, there were some things I need help with, bread and rats. Which one would you like to talk about?

==> What about the bread?
Mikhail: Oh, I almost forgot. If you have time, please go see Mara at the town hall and buy me some more bread.
==> What about the rats?
Mikhail: I saw some rats out back in our garden earlier. Could you please go kill any rats that you see out there.

==> OK, I'll go check out in our garden.
Mikhail: If you get hurt by the rats, come back here and rest in your bed. That way you can regain your strength.
Mikhail: Also, don't forget to check your inventory. You probably still have that old ring I gave you. Make sure you wear it.

==> OK, I understand. I can rest here if I get hurt, and I should check my inventory for useful items.
==> Is there anything else you can tell me about Andor?
Mikhail: As I said, Andor went out and hasn't been back since. I worry about him. Please go look for your brother. He said he would only be out for a short while
Mikhail: Maybe he went into that supply cave again and got stuck. Or maybe he's in Leta's basement training with that wooden sword again. Please go look for him in town.
Mikhail: Anything else I can help you with?
... tbc ...
Nut
eor
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Re: FORUM BASED Andor's Trail version

Post by eor »

:cry:
..i can't uncross my eyes..
Embrace the Shadowbunnies :shock:
Growler
android_version: 8.1 - Oreo

Re: FORUM BASED Andor's Trail version

Post by Growler »

Nut wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:18 pm Here's a pre alpha feasability study of a FORUM BASED Andor's Trail version.
What do you think - is it promising?
I like it! :P
Opposition is True Friendship. As your Once & Future Friend, I oppose that notion.
~~~
Black is White, White is Black, 1984 is Back.