Lost treasure

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
JojoQuest
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Lost treasure

Post by JojoQuest »

How do I get the dwarf to move the rock i front of the cave? I have been stuck on this point and have tried but just can’t seem to get past this point. Any help is appreciated all I can find on here or online is what I have done but I must be missing something.
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Re: Lost treasure

Post by Antison »

The Lost treasures quest is not completible right now, but I'm confused as to what you're referring to. What dwarf and what rock are you talking about
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
JojoQuest

Post by JojoQuest »

Literally typed what my band was telling me as he’s an inmate. But I made the account for him as he needed help on the game. Says he played it before he was in prison and he knows past this part… all I know is he’s stuck with the “lost Treasure” quest…. Thanks for replying :-) Kirsty
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

Lost Treasure quest is not completable.
I suspect that you are not playing the official version of Andor's Trail.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

If he's playing it in prison, it is the official version. I have been in contact via PM with an ex-inmate who confirmed enough details of what is on the tablet (I assume this is the Walkenhorst's tablet?) to be pretty certain it's the official version, although out of date (0.7.1, so in fact very out of date).

But we are confused by the question. There are rocks blocking one cave, but it has nothing to do with the lost treasures quest. Unless they have updated the game, it's also not in the version on that tablet. We have no idea what the dwarf refers to. We are happy to help, but we need clarification about the problem.
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
JojoQuest

Post by JojoQuest »

I will get all the details from him and reply back with a more detailed explanation.

Iv no idea what tablet is I know it’s a new one that they can buy and he did tell me the version of the game but again I will get the correct details and post back her as soon as I get them.

Sorry for the confusion
Kirsty (on behalf of jojo)
JojoQuest

Post by JojoQuest »

0.7.13 is the version on his tablet.

He said how does he get in to the dwarf fortress? I’m waiting for a email of what he is saying so its easier for you to see what he’s asking me as I don’t play it.
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

OK. 0.7.13 is the latest version. So if it is the Walkenhorst tablet they must have finally updated it.

Still don't know what the reference to dwarves is though. If it's a fortress, maybe it's Guynmart castle? But then I don't know where the cave with the rocks fits in.
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
JojoQuest

Post by JojoQuest »

He also said how does he get the people of blackwater to trust him? Still waiting on an email listing what he’s trying to explain. Easier that way as I say I have no idea about the game

Appreciate the help
CUCHULAINN3
android_version: 13 - Android 13

Post by CUCHULAINN3 »

Are you sure it's for him and not you.

You could search the forum for him.. there are answers here
Sinn Féin~~~saighdiúir éireannach