v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

The Area we should be at.

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
Lam al Adie
android_version: 11 - Android 11

Re: The Area we should be at.

Post by Lam al Adie »

Antison wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:35 pm
Lam al Adie wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:30 pm
Btw: what will you do upon finding our beloved brother?
Punch the selfish bastard in the face.
As much as i am searching for brass knuckles to wear for exactly the same task...
What does calling our own brother a 'bastard' tell about our mom and dad and ourself? 🤦
Lam 'al Adie (pd)
Lvl:68 XP: 5728519 AP: 12/3 HP: 204 AC: 228 AD: 43-55 BC: 164 DR: 7
Skills: WA: 1 Do: 4 CS: 2 IF: 4 Ev: 2 Reg: 1 WP:1S: 1 AP:S: 1 FS:WS: 2 S:WS: 1
ROLS: 1 GoLF: 1
ruleofthirds13
android_version: 5.1 - Lolipop

Post by ruleofthirds13 »

are you critical type build?
AARQ
android_version: 11 - Android 11

Post by AARQ »

Yeah, on that go around
Kage
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by Kage »

AARQ wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:38 am So, I have came across a place where I am just wasting my consumables. I feel like I am going to go back to the Irqual Cave where the scaredy cat left. Unless you guys think there is a better place to go.
Proceed to BWM, trust me only lvl 50 or higher can proceed to Remgard, Aulir Cave, and Green Maze without spending too much money on consumables ( i.g Bone meal potion !!! )
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

Kage wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:57 am
AARQ wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:38 am So, I have came across a place where I am just wasting my consumables. I feel like I am going to go back to the Irqual Cave where the scaredy cat left. Unless you guys think there is a better place to go.
Proceed to BWM, trust me only lvl 50 or higher can proceed to Remgard, Aulir Cave, and Green Maze without spending too much money on consumables ( i.g Bone meal potion !!! )
That is absolutely NOT true. Remgard, is around 30. Green Maze is about 35. Aulir Cave I would say is 33.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
Kage

Post by Kage »

Antison wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:34 am
Kage wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:57 am
That is absolutely NOT true. Remgard, is around 30. Green Maze is about 35. Aulir Cave I would say is 33.
So your lvl 30-35 character made for crit build with high attack chance?< Possibly Dual wield or Two-handed>
I assumed that would be the case since high dmg output + accuracy can easily kill enemy, taking less dmg, and avoiding from getting nasty effect.....< man I haven't tried that high crit build yet----> mostly I proceed to immune debuff build >
Antison

Post by Antison »

I am not a critical hit guy. Yes, I have a couple of such builds, but it is not my go to. Especially in the caves below Lodar.
Getting through these 3 places is not that difficult. It takes patience, potions and Regeneration. I've done it with roughly 16 different build types. Not all are built equally and have their pros and cons.

Charwood mine on the other hand, level 40+ if you want to walk out of there
Kage

Post by Kage »

Antison wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:00 am I am not a critical hit guy. Yes, I a couple of such builds, but it is not my go to. Especially in the caves below Lodar.
Getting through these 3 places is not that difficult. It takes patience, potions and Regeneration. I've done it with roughly 16 different build types. Not all are built equally and have their pros and cons.

Patience and Regeneration? Don't have those only potions :lol:
Yeah you're right, all types of builds have it's pro and cons
Kage

Post by Kage »

Antison wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:00 am I am not a critical hit guy. Yes, I a couple of such builds, but it is not my go to. Especially in the caves below Lodar.

For me, I usually go to Remgard(+ Aulir Cave) and Green Maze around lvl 40-50 without spending too much Bone meal potion and reaching that area safely< coz mostly I die because of debuff< plaguestrider> and high crit dmg from enemies< aulir and moanit>.....
Seriously tho, debuff from plaguestrider without having 30-40 dmg(base) and 200+ attack chance stat was indeed a waste of time
Antison

Post by Antison »

You don't need to be that strong. Challenge yourself a little bit.
I have all content completed by levels 45-48.