v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Tell me Spanish gaerlic or English on this idea I understand

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
CUCHULAINN3
android_version: 13 - Android 13

Tell me Spanish gaerlic or English on this idea I understand

Post by CUCHULAINN3 »

I'd follow the feyfard aka Romans but why not have a option if I wanted to or not be allowed to attack shadow people. Even if they have the stats 500bc 500 atc 500 ad and so forth like lotro.
But also followers of feyfard why not right stories forore.

Nut and Jackson wrote maps are mostly endless..... Mostly on the surface. So why not addore to it so
I can be a good priest bad priest
Good soldier and a bad one
A Elytharan worshipping person.

But we should be allowed to attack soldiers
Again stats are 500 500 500evwn with bonemeal patrol

nd why not make a prison if caught and that's a quest
Last edited by CUCHULAINN3 on Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sinn Féin~~~saighdiúir éireannach
draze
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Re: Tell me Spanish garlic or English on this idea I understand

Post by draze »

CUCHULAINN3 wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:33 am nd why not make a prison if caught and that's a quest
I bet you haven't encounter the Feygrad Patrol in Brimhaven. 8-)

Based on my own experience from the latest released version, they will report you in Brimhaven prison once you violate their rules specifically "No Bonemeal!" What another surprising update! :D I love it!!!
Your quest has been fulfilled! It's time for a nap.
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

We aren't going to let the player attack the Bonemeal Patrol. There are consequences for carrying illegal substances. You are not going to get around that. We have batted around modification ideas internally that I will not share.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
PinkPokemon69
android_version: 11 - Android 11

Post by PinkPokemon69 »

Antison wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:49 am We aren't going to let the player attack the Bonemeal Patrol. There are consequences for carrying illegal substances. You are not going to get around that. We have batted around modification ideas internally that I will not share.
Make another 'corrupt' Feygard Patrol which tries to steal your dark aligned items (like RoLS, dark protecter.etc) these guys pop-up during super late game and have a 5% chance of appearing instead of a normal non-corrupt patrol.

We can kill these guys and also get some nice loot of em :D

Ig there should be a Shadow group which attacks us too (to balance stuff) like if you side with Feygard too much they will attack... otherwise they'll leave you be or even trade with you if you align more with the Shadow (some nice buyable items in trade)

Actually, now that I think about it...anything which leads to you permanently losing a legendary item is bad. So I guess we should scratch that out. Wouldn't want them to pop out of nowhere when I'm out of potions and half dead only for them to kill me, take my stuff and then run away. That would be awful. 😅
L = 74
HP = 279
AP = 4/12
AC = 262%
AD = 68-91
CHS = 31
CM = 2.0
ECC = 19%
BC = 112
DR = 7

WA L1, HH L1, CS L2, QL L2, CE L3, IF L5, O-HSP L1, SP L2, LAP L1
Fighting style: WaS L2