Can't manually add in old save file

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
BiasZebra
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Can't manually add in old save file

Post by BiasZebra »

I'm aware that as of 7.14, save files work differently. I have an old save file I want to add back into the game, but even using Total Commander, I can't (I'm guessing because it's write only or something). Do you know how can I manually add the save file (I've already found the correct directory within the game files.
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Re: Can't manually add in old save file

Post by Nut »

It also depends of the android version. If it is a new one then you have to use the new directory.
Unfortunately it seems to be different between the phone supplier, if they allow access or not.
Nut
CUCHULAINN3
android_version: 13 - Android 13

Post by CUCHULAINN3 »

BiasZebra wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:17 pm I'm aware that as of 7.14, save files work differently. I have an old save file I want to add back into the game, but even using Total Commander, I can't (I'm guessing because it's write only or something). Do you know how can I manually add the save file (I've already found the correct directory within the game files.
Best way is this
Delete the app
Download 7.14
Start a save but don't do a thing besides starting
If it works. Great

Now download 7.15.
It will say migrating files.

So if you have a old save put it in the same file aka area as the ones you had earlier and so as I said

If you are adding a memory card. Do as I said above and it should work
Sinn Féin~~~saighdiúir éireannach
BiasZebra
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by BiasZebra »

It worked with the minor issue that it was 7.13 to 7.15, not 7.14, but otherwise it worked perfectly! Thanks!