v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Hi there! Notice this, please.

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
MIChaos
android_version: 11 - Android 11

Re: Hi there! Notice this, please.

Post by MIChaos »

Nut wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:55 pm Our time is limited indeed. But it is not meant as argument against anything unwanted :)

There are things in the game that we might have done differently. Some of these we change, others not.

Animals that drop gems are crazy, but they exist for years and at least I would miss these crazy things.
We could change it, but it would change part of the character of the game.

Beside that it would take much time. Yes, time is a point. All of us has a full time job, Andor's Trail is just hobby. We don't get any money for the development, so we just choose the work we want to do.
I have nothing to say, just continue in the same spirit... You don't get anything for it, what to talk about then? It is impossible in terms of time and effort...
If there was an opportunity to support financially, the project would develop faster in these areas of graphics and innovation...
Would it be a good idea to place a Donate button for support?

:roll:
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Re: Hi there! Notice this, please.

Post by Antison »

MIChaos wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:19 am If there was an opportunity to support financially, the project would develop faster in these areas of graphics and innovation...
Would it be a good idea to place a Donate button for support?

:roll:
Nope, but thanks for the offer.
We I'm just a few guys in our spare time implementing content and quests to an already existing game engine. Most of us have little to no graphics design skills. All of the images and sprites that you see in the game are open sourced images used with permissions. Some have been modified or added as one offs over the years.
Please keep in mind that we are not a full-fledged software company. Hell we are not even a company. Again we're just a collection of guys doing this in our free time as a hobby. If you going to throw money at me I'm spending it in the backyard 😏
"A home without a beagle is just a house"