v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Quest List

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
Roadgear
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Quest List

Post by Roadgear »

As the number of quests continues to grow, it would be great to be able to set them alphabetically. For example, by reading the forum, I discovered a quest that I did not remember. It's hard looking through such a long list to see if a specific quest has been completed. Another thought is that if there was a way to search for a specific quest, this would also be helpful.

By the way, thank you so much for continuing to develop this game. Can't wait for the next update!
CUCHULAINN3
android_version: 13 - Android 13

Re: Quest List

Post by CUCHULAINN3 »

I do have a link in my signature that has the quest list and quest info
Sinn Féin~~~saighdiúir éireannach
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

"A home without a beagle is just a house"
Roadgear

Post by Roadgear »

Your list is extremely helpful. Unfortunately I have come to a dead end in "Climbing Up is Forbidden". I have made it into the Elm Mine and found the first corpse along with two guards. Other than fighting snakes, I can't seem to do anything else. According to your quest dialogs:

Once in the mine I saw corpses and collapsed tunnels. I tried to go another way and reached some more tunnels. Fortunately, they were not collapsed, but there was something strange there that scared even the venomfangs. Something evil.
One of the unexploited areas of the mine had a walled up passage and lots of those strange glowing gems. They seem to consume living beings to grow and bring life to inanimated things or corpses. I must be very careful. (250XP)
It was true! That strange glowing material is alive. I should be extremely cautious; it seems to be able to engulf living beings. I found the last of Ortholion's henchman alive. He has gone back to search for reinforcements. I hope they are better than those who dared to enter here. (600XP)

I can't seem to go deeper into the tunnels. Is there another way?
Roadgear

Post by Roadgear »

Never mind. I figured it out. Just wasn't stubborn enough.