v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Prim & Blackwater Area Quests

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Re: Prim & Blackwater Area Quests

Post by Antison »

Growler wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 7:06 am Have only seen this fellow on a certain map, possibly in the general Prim area, but no clue who he is or what he's up to.. did a search here and nothing came up regarding..
Casterod, the Mysterious
There is no NPC by that name. Are you sure that you are playing the official version? What version number are you playing?
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
Growler
android_version: 8.1 - Oreo

Post by Growler »

Opposition is True Friendship. As your Once & Future Friend, I oppose that notion.
~~~
Black is White, White is Black, 1984 is Back.
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Post by Nut »

Sure he exists, but you will find him only
if you get here before completion of the Prim and BWM quests. In that case he just blocks the way up
Nut
Growler

Post by Growler »

Nut wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:54 pm Sure he exists, but you will find him only
if you get here before completion of the Prim and BWM quests. In that case he just blocks the way up
Ah, thanks.. that rings a bell.
Do you recall what the message is when he's blocking the way up?
Opposition is True Friendship. As your Once & Future Friend, I oppose that notion.
~~~
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Post by Nut »

Screenshot_2022-03-22-17-50-42-62_dc80b1e21a8e289a8a2734db85227d4a.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nut
Growler

Post by Growler »

Thanks for finding & posting that, Nut!
I think I saw that while playing through..but the memory is fuzzy, perhaps too much of the sweet mead from the not-so-Prim Tavern! :P
~~~
Dayc22
android_version: 7.0

Post by Dayc22 »

Tofu Ming wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:04 am I'm at the Blackwater Mountain part of the game, and I've been reading this thread to help me decide who to help, thank you to everyone for their opions on this - but I didn't see anyone here mention the other items listed on the irkalla website such as the Ring of Shadow Embrace and the Sword of Shadow Rage in their considerations, are these new items added in the updates?

I had to use the search feature on this board to find out that these items are given from one of the leaders after killing the other leader, to me this is one of the biggest things to consider as to who to help - which item do I want more? So far I thinking to get the Sword, since the Ring stats are not impressive to me at all.

In the end I think I'll help the Shadow since it seems to represent natural freedom and less of the pig culture we see in our world of government nanny/police states.
Thanks 👌
TheGx
android_version: 13 - Android 13

Post by TheGx »

Dayc22 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:07 pm
Tofu Ming wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:04 am I'm at the Blackwater Mountain part of the game, and I've been reading this thread to help me decide who to help, thank you to everyone for their opions on this - but I didn't see anyone here mention the other items listed on the irkalla website such as the Ring of Shadow Embrace and the Sword of Shadow Rage in their considerations, are these new items added in the updates?

I had to use the search feature on this board to find out that these items are given from one of the leaders after killing the other leader, to me this is one of the biggest things to consider as to who to help - which item do I want more? So far I thinking to get the Sword, since the Ring stats are not impressive to me at all.

In the end I think I'll help the Shadow since it seems to represent natural freedom and less of the pig culture we see in our world of government nanny/police states.
Thanks 👌
No problem man🍻
Lvl:80 XP:9281639 AP:14 HP:110 AC:329 AD:69-92 CHS:25 CM:0.0 ECC:0% BC:127 DR:3
WA:2 HH:2 DG:2 MC:1 CS:2 IF:1 RG:1 2HW:5 DW:3 W&S:1 LA:2
RoLS:1 ElyR:1 RoL:1 HoF:1 ChaR:1 GoLF:1 ShaF:1 SRoV:1 VSH:3 WMC:1 GoW:1 BD:1 HS:1 WoB:1
EiEiEi
android_version: 11 - Android 11

Post by EiEiEi »

Hello :)

Can someone tell me what needs to be done or where the
subdued feyguard mountain scout
Appears?

Thank you!

Think i found it: seems like I messed up at one point
either sold the stuff or didn't side with jern
Last edited by Antison on Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: No swearing, please.
Osho
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Post by Osho »

This time I wish to side with guthbered

My question is whether this choice has any impact on climbing up is forbidden quest, especially causing any problems with general ortholion dialogues? Are both quests independent of each other?