List of Experiences & Achievements so far

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
Dawn Starlight
android_version: 12 - Android 12

Re: List of Experiences & Achievements so far

Post by Dawn Starlight »

The one I killed is the one hanging out with the wolves by an empty abandoned house in the wilds maps south of fallhaven. The nearest landmark to the west is flagstone and gison and nimael's to the east. But I didn't have my quest log entry for this achievement. I went to look for him deliberately only to find that I had already killed him 41 times according to the monster info available from his combat avatar. Is this a bug?
Winston Smith
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Post by Winston Smith »

Dawn Starlight wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 12:49 am
The one I killed is the one hanging out with the wolves by an empty abandoned house in the wilds maps south of fallhaven. The nearest landmark to the west is flagstone and gison and nimael's to the east. But I didn't have my quest log entry for this achievement. I went to look for him deliberately only to find that I had already killed him 41 times according to the monster info available from his combat avatar. Is this a bug?
As Antison said, that "41" count represents not just that one NPC, but all NPCs with the same name.
So if you defeated the highwayman south of Fallhaven 10 times and the one on the Dulean road 31 times, then you still need to defeat the Fallhaven highwayman specifically 10 more times to get the achievement, as I understand it.
Dawn Starlight
android_version: 12 - Android 12

Post by Dawn Starlight »

Ohh. Finally got through my thick skull what that meant. Thanks everyone. I'm off bandit hunting.
Kemosabeem
android_version: 5.1 - Lolipop

Post by Kemosabeem »

I braved the elements and my fear of heights and walked out onto the very edge of the Sullengard ravine and looked straight down to the ravine’s bottom.

Last edited by Antison on Sun Jun 25, 2023 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added spoiler tags
Raphi
android_version: 11 - Android 11

Post by Raphi »

Kemosabeem wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 8:05 am
I braved the elements and my fear of heights and walked out onto the very edge of the Sullengard ravine and looked straight down to the ravine’s bottom.

This one seems to have no title, unlike the others. Shouldn't that be added? ;)

Something like
Overcoming fears
Deep fall
Etc.
Lvl: 68, XP: 5705044, Gold: 104341, RoLS: 1
Hp: 244, AC: 282, AD: 20-31, BC: 157, DR: 6
Hat o t protector
Knight's hauberk
JoF
LifeTaker
Blade o t protector
Ring o t protector
RolS
Gloves o t guardian
Boots o t Globetrotter
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

Agreed. We will fix this.
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
oneofmanyacdcfans
android_version: 13 - Android 13

Post by oneofmanyacdcfans »

I am pretty sure there is a bug somewhere about the Unusual Experiences happening because I have done certain ones and they are not listed.
Screenshot_20231013-015557_Andor's Trail.png
I know for absolute certain that I have been to Rob's secret glade, that I discovered the secret room in the Elm Mine (where the mushrooms that give you 75 rounds of immunity to nausea grow, and the little pool of rejuvenation with Guthbered's note). And although I did not go swimming near Brimhaven dam, I did go down the raging river and survived in the Arulir cave. I also definitely collected 100k gold but I didnt know you had to sleep to record it. Those things are not recorded in my experiences log. I have to say I don't think it is right to only get the experiences logged correctly if you play the game in a certain order. I think the reason that this has happened to me is because I leveled strong enough to complete Sullengard and Remgard before doing the Lodar quests and the Elm mine quest. I also believe that my character discovered all of the pitfalls of Arulir mountain but that did not get recorded either! The only ones I have listed are first look at Duleian Road, Lazy Day, Birdwatching, and Overcoming Fears.

My quest log is out of order as well; Search for Andor says it cant be completed....and then lists 4 more paragraphs!
Screenshot_20231013-015633_Andor's Trail.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Let There Be Rock!!!
oneofmanyacdcfans
android_version: 13 - Android 13

Post by oneofmanyacdcfans »

Also: Andor's Trail Directory (https://andorstrail-directory.github.io/items/hand) has two items listed incorrectly. Both the Grips of the Warrior and the Amphibian Gloves are incorrect. It's pretty irritating to go questing for something only to find that it's listed wrong! But I digress. My question here is this: are either of these items still in the game and if so, where/how may I obtain them?
Let There Be Rock!!!
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Post by Nut »

That's a long list. Some of these can I explain directly:
You have to visit Robs hidden glade more often to see the full beauty - only after that you get the achievement.

The swimming near arulir mountain is the wrong place. There is only a little brook, you only get that achievement in a bigger water. Honestly I doubt you will find this achievement, it is really well hidden and only available if you plan it in foresight.

The secret room mentioned in the achievement is a different one. The one in the Elm mine came later.
Maybe we should change the achievement to Find _every_ secret room?

The arulir pitfalls counting never have failed me. I am sure you have missed one.
Nut
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Post by Nut »

The order of the quest log is in the sequence when you get the single steps.
So we can't predict which one will be your last reachable, so we put the 'bot completed' info to one of those that you probably get latest
Nut