v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

I'm stucked

A place to submit bugs to the Andor's Trail Development Team.
Shannax90
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

I'm stucked

Post by Shannax90 »

hello, i have a problem... i got stuck in lodar's house and i can't go back since i ran out of potions. Now the problem is that the last save was when I was at lvl 22 now I'm at 38. Is there a way to go back to any village? can you help me? ah I forgot.... I accidentally used Lodar's bed so even if I die I start over from there.
Master please solve my problem.
Lam al Adie
android_version: 11 - Android 11

Re: I'm stucked

Post by Lam al Adie »

It you have unlimited saves you can go with a hit-and-run-and-save tactic.
Otherwise it may become a tedious task to fight some of those ghosts in the cave, go back to Lodar for recovery and veeery slowly level up to get stronger.
Lvl 40 may give you another skillpoint that you can use for recovery skill. There are a few hiding places in the maps where you can regain HP.
Lam 'al Adie (pd)
Lvl:68 XP: 5728519 AP: 12/3 HP: 204 AC: 228 AD: 43-55 BC: 164 DR: 7
Skills: WA: 1 Do: 4 CS: 2 IF: 4 Ev: 2 Reg: 1 WP:1S: 1 AP:S: 1 FS:WS: 2 S:WS: 1
ROLS: 1 GoLF: 1
Prometheus
android_version: 11 - Android 11

Post by Prometheus »

Lam al Adie wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 1:22 pm It you have unlimited saves you can go with a hit-and-run-and-save tactic.
That would be the fastest way to exit. Otherwise you could enter the cave, kill a ghost and hope for a drop. I think there is an itemdrop with 5% chance (?) That sells for 1.8k. With a few of these that you could buy enough potions.
Shannax90
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Post by Shannax90 »

Problem solved, thanks guys!