v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Quest old Stoutford

A place to submit bugs to the Andor's Trail Development Team.
NekoTin
android_version: 11 - Android 11

Quest old Stoutford

Post by NekoTin »

I killed all the undead and Lord Erwin himself, but there is no progress in the dialogue. The undead are definitely all killed, but there are not enough dialog boxes in the quest, in short, I attach the file
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... XWqV_ZLHqn
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Re: Quest old Stoutford

Post by Nut »

Could you upload a Screenshot where you don't see the expected progress?
Nut
NekoTin

Post by NekoTin »

there's nothing to screen, I just expect that I killed every undead and the dude in the church will tell me well, you're cool. However, I searched the entire statuford with all the basements, the second floors, even found a skeleton in one of the towers on the wall, literally checked every pixel. I'm being sent to kill the undead. Again
Nut

Post by Nut »

The acolyte in the church can count. If he says that there are undeads left, then there are.
Nut
Andihagi
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by Andihagi »

NekoTin wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:50 pm there's nothing to screen, I just expect that I killed every undead and the dude in the church will tell me well, you're cool. However, I searched the entire statuford with all the basements, the second floors, even found a skeleton in one of the towers on the wall, literally checked every pixel. I'm being sent to kill the undead. Again
You are one out of many, me included, who think they found all skeletons.
One that is often forgotten is in the tower, right at the beginning where the guards are.
CUCHULAINN3
android_version: 13 - Android 13

Post by CUCHULAINN3 »

also by the gate there is one too
Sinn Féin~~~saighdiúir éireannach
NekoTin

Post by NekoTin »

It's not the first time I've played the game, I know about the skeletons at the gate and next to the guard. I just really searched everything, remembered all the nooks, almost peered with a magnifying glass. However, I agree with you, I'll go take another look. I have only one question. Apart from the skeleton next to the guard and the gate, are the others located directly in the castle?
Nut

Post by Nut »

In the castle which includes the surrounding walls and towers, yes
Nut
NekoTin

Post by NekoTin »

I walked around the damn castle again, walked around the wall (yes, I know it's double), I didn't find anyone. I went around all the second floors, all the basements. Where is this undead, I'm really going crazy
Andihagi
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by Andihagi »

NekoTin wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:10 am I walked around the damn castle again, walked around the wall (yes, I know it's double), I didn't find anyone. I went around all the second floors, all the basements. Where is this undead, I'm really going crazy
All I can say is Ive been there too. Its frustrating and i usually let the quest sit for a whilr and came back later to find it then.
you got the one outside where the wolf crocodile things swarm you?