v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Should I give the kid the teddy bear??? 🧸🧸🧸🧸

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
gbro
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Should I give the kid the teddy bear??? 🧸🧸🧸🧸

Post by gbro »

When you first talk to the kid of the lost marbles quest, if you have the old teddy bear you can give it to him. Should I???
Looking at the directory giving it or not doesn't seem to affect the quest's outcome, does it have any other effect??
I'd rather keep it otherwise, heck it might even be what makes Andor come to his senses! 😲
Prometheus
android_version: 11 - Android 11

Re: Should I give the kid the teddy bear??? 🧸🧸🧸🧸

Post by Prometheus »

I think it's a really nice bit of role-playing fluff. Are you the lawful-good hero or a grayish rebell fighting for the shadow or are you following a pure way of power?

I don't think it will have an impact on future quests.
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Post by Nut »

Teddy might be useful, like for this charming woman:
https://youtu.be/Z5F3E6lyKGs
Nut
gbro

Post by gbro »

Nut wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 9:48 am Teddy might be useful, like for this charming woman:
https://youtu.be/Z5F3E6lyKGs
Oh yeah it could lead to a free 500.000gp diamond necklace :D

But Bianca and Bernard come to rescue you from Medusa ONLY if you haven't killed any rat in the game :twisted: :mrgreen:
gbro

Post by gbro »

Prometheus wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 9:29 am I think it's a really nice bit of role-playing fluff. Are you the lawful-good hero or a grayish rebell fighting for the shadow or are you following a pure way of power?
Well I'm the responsible educator who says you're not getting any more toys until you stop losing then :mrgreen: