v0.8.10 (BWM fill) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.10) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

A use for rocks

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Re: A use for rocks

Post by Pyrizzle »

I decided to drop most of my rocks in a pattern on the big grass field in the new area.

maybe i make a big picture. :lol:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lord Violentwynds
android_version: 2.0

Post by Lord Violentwynds »

Perhaps this should have been a new topic. It has to do with extraordinary and legendary items. I have been following the issue. Suggestions for obtaining. These items in the future...? What about not just rocks, but kind of like a scavenger hunt? Have an npcl issue the quest. So many rocks, gems, bones etc. Set the variables to a random number of each found all over the realm and not just one place?
I have some of the items and I grind the areas, not because I need them, but because they are there and it passes the time waiting for something new.
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Lord Violentwynds wrote:Perhaps this should have been a new topic. It has to do with extraordinary and legendary items. I have been following the issue. Suggestions for obtaining. These items in the future...? What about not just rocks, but kind of like a scavenger hunt? Have an npcl issue the quest. So many rocks, gems, bones etc. Set the variables to a random number of each found all over the realm and not just one place?
I have some of the items and I grind the areas, not because I need them, but because they are there and it passes the time waiting for something new.
Great first post. Welcome to the forums!

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by nyktos »

I'VE GOT IT!!! : twisted:
you drop 10K rocks on a pressure plate
(something cool happens)
-nearby door opens [finally a treasure box?!]
-spawns an EPIC boss
-teleportation

i could go on & on...
maybe a room with 3 locked doors
and every few thousand rocks dropped on the plate, another door opens?

just some thoughts... 8-)
"Embrace the Shadow"

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]
Black Wind
android_version: 2.1 - Eclair

Post by Black Wind »

nyktos wrote:I'VE GOT IT!!! : twisted:
you drop 10K rocks on a pressure plate
(something cool happens)
-nearby door opens [finally a treasure box?!]
-spawns an EPIC boss
-teleportation

i could go on & on...
maybe a room with 3 locked doors
and every few thousand rocks dropped on the plate, another door opens?

just some thoughts... 8-)
Great idea!

We'd be doing more than just grinding between updates and if it's coded one room at a time it could be added to with each update to be sure it's enough doors!

Of course it'd need to get harder with each door...
Lord Violentwynds

another use for small rocks

This would probably need to have a new skill as well. Our main character is a kid. As a kid he would likely come up with using a sling. It would not have to be an actual ranged weapon, but it could use up rocks with each turn.

start out with a basic sling and buy more powerful slings further on.
Last edited by Pyrizzle on Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: This post has been moved. Topic already covered.
Lord Violentwynds

I will agree with the fact is this has to do with small rocks, my original post on this was another use for small rocks. this thread currently has been suggesting things for rocks dropping therm, getting our RoLS' etc. IMO, it was a different thread because it had to do with skills and weapons. Each person sees things with their own opinion. the job of a moderator is not always easy. this reply is in no way saying bad moderator. The point is in his opinion it ties in because of small rocks and at the same time it doesn't because of the subject of the rocks
to finish my previous reply and an apology that I come on it it once I get to a certain point I cannot scroll to the bottom of my messages, I praise the moderators for their excellent work. I appreciate all that they do.
Last edited by nyktos on Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: combined post to remove double post