Alpha version of v0.6.12 available

Discussions of the development process of the game.
Sarumar
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Re: Alpha version of v0.6.12 available

Post by Sarumar »

Taledus wrote:Sarumar,

Did you install over your old v.0.6.11 version?

You might try to backup you savegames to another location. Uninstall Andor's Trail. Then reinstall with just the new version and see if that might help.
Yes i install it over old version and this is the cause of graphic problem. After uninstalling and reinstalling alpha there are no more this problem. Thanks Taledus !
tek wrote: The magnitude should not be displayed on active actor condition icons. It should be the # of rounds left :!:
The new toolbox in lower-right hand corner is a a pain. What use to take one click to perform now requires 2 clicks. I hate having to press 2 buttons to use an item from the quick chest.
I concur with Sarumar's remarks on the world map. The whole map should not fill-in when entered. You should gave to walk the entire map for it to fill-in.
I like if the magnitude and rounds are bouth seen, something like (magnitude) 6 / 5 (rounds). I totally agree, map picture should be taken when full area is be walked through.

And PLEASE, I get headache because of this monster info sliding down and up. When you kill monster in high speed its kinda flashing..PLEASE make it back like in was in the old version...
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
Taledus
android_version: 4.0

Post by Taledus »

Great!

Glad it is working now. My next advice after uninstalling and reinstalling, would have been to try a new game instead of a saved one from previous version...this would help point out if there were compatability issues between the different versions save files.

Today, Sarumar is going to be soo full of WIN playing with proper graphics now!

:D
Sarumar
VIP

Post by Sarumar »

Taledus wrote:Great!

Glad it is working now. My next advice after uninstalling and reinstalling, would have been to try a new game instead of a saved one from previous version...this would help point out if there were compatability issues between the different versions save files.

Today, Sarumar is going to be soo full of WIN playing with proper graphics now!

:D
... nope :( ... after unistal and reinstal process i just try to start new game and saved in unused slot.. When I left in Crossglen IT IS BACK... see the pick below (one screen east in crossglen)

I noticed something. When unistalling game the andors trail folder (savegames and maps) stays in memory. So with this new hame just started i have acces to maps around Remgard too. I try next unistal game and manually remove andors trail folder and then start new game
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sarumar

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

I agree with Sarmur about the sliding monster info too. It needs to go away or at least have a setting to disable it.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
phydeaux
VIP
android_version: 5.1 - Lolipop
Location: Gargoyle cavern, blindly hacking mobs to pieces till I find a rols!

Post by phydeaux »

Saru, go into game options and disable optimized drawing... That should fix it. :)
Looks like a redraw hiccup to me...
Sarumar
VIP

Post by Sarumar »

phydeaux wrote:Saru, go into game options and disable optimized drawing... That should fix it. :)
Looks like a redraw hiccup to me...
I tested this one already .... no help here :(
Sarumar

Taledus

Post by Taledus »

Sarumar wrote: ... nope :( ... after unistal and reinstal process i just try to start new game and saved in unused slot.. When I left in Crossglen IT IS BACK... see the pick below (one screen east in crossglen)

I noticed something. When unistalling game the andors trail folder (savegames and maps) stays in memory. So with this new hame just started i have acces to maps around Remgard too. I try next unistal game and manually remove andors trail folder and then start new game.
Did uninstalling everything and removing the remaining content help?

Does you Combat bar glide too quickly, or does it blink on/off too fast?
Alpha0mega
android_version: 3.1 - Honeycomb

Post by Alpha0mega »

I had the same graphics issue Sarumar has on a Galaxy s blaze, installing and reinstalling seems to have fixed it. I also dislike the sliding action bar, it looks much sleeker but is extremely distracting.
Taledus

Post by Taledus »

Alpha0mega wrote:I had the same graphics issue Sarumar has on a Galaxy s blaze, installing and reinstalling seems to have fixed it. I also dislike the sliding action bar, it looks much sleeker but is extremely distracting.
Since you had same issue, then uninstalled/re-installed, can you re-create the issue by creating a new save game slot?
phydeaux
VIP
android_version: 5.1 - Lolipop
Location: Gargoyle cavern, blindly hacking mobs to pieces till I find a rols!

Post by phydeaux »

Possibly a problem with ics... I can't get mine to do the same, but I'm still on gingerbread...