Andor's Trail v0.7.14 released!

Official news about Andor's Trail.
draze
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Re: Andor's Trail v0.7.14 released!

Post by draze »

Osho wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:08 pm Interestingly! I don't receive critical hits so often from other skeletons like the foul miners, etc despite having 12% to 15% ECC.

Finally, I seem to have reached the end of the quest. After returning from the mine and heading back to BWM, I only see the same conversation as the last boss battle in the mine. I have attached the final quest log entries under spoilers
Screenshot_2021-11-15_17-09-12.png
Yes, that is the final quest log entry. But the development team is about to change the dialogues or quest log entries to minimize confusion for players.
Osho wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:08 pm
This was really hard to play, esp at L32. 82 BC too wasn't enough to avoid hits. Nausea was annoying but thankfully there's a way to deal with it.
How much more of me - at level 55 with 200 BC and 253 AC - I'm still dying not only because of the crit hits but also the stacking of Nausea and Bleeding wounds from both mobs and yellow circles/orange crystals.

Osho wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:08 pm Top notch quest overall!
Agree. As for now. Maybe in another surprising update. :)
Your quest has been fulfilled! It's time for a nap.
t_deshpande
android_version: 5.1 - Lolipop

Post by t_deshpande »

How to start climbing up forbidden quest as I talked jern and three drunken person in tavern but no quest talking
draze

Post by draze »

t_deshpande wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:45 am How to start climbing up forbidden quest as I talked jern and three drunken person in tavern but no quest talking
"Start at the foot of the mountains south east of Prim. (The path will be blocked if your hero is considered too weak for the quest)"
Once you are there, keep walking up until you notice a new hole. Find your way of how to go down there by simply look for the
improvised rope in the basket
. Once you climbed down the rope, you will notice snakes on the south, riverbank on the east, and path way to the west. Go to your west. Keep exploring and searching until you found something. Once you found out
the horrible scene
, climb up and go back to the Prim Settlement and you will meet a new NPC standing outside of the Prim's Settlement's Guardhouse. And so the flow of the quest continues.

BTW, talking to anyone else such as Jern will not trigger the said quest to start.
Last edited by draze on Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
t_deshpande

Post by t_deshpande »

draze wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:06 am
t_deshpande wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:45 am How to start climbing up forbidden quest as I talked jern and three drunken person in tavern but no quest talking
"Start at the foot of the mountains south east of Prim. (The path will be blocked if your hero is considered too weak for the quest)"
Once you are there, keep walking up until you notice a new hole. Find your way of how to go down there by simply look for the
improvised rope in the basket
. Once you found out the horrible scene, climb up and go back to the Prim Settlement and you will meet a new NPC standing outside of the Prim's Settlement's Guardhouse. And so the flow of the quest continues.

BTW, talking to anyone else such as Jern will not trigger the said quest to start.
I climbed rope down and searched found water pond I have empty bottle but no quest hence I can't collect it .also when I go back to prim guardhouse no new NPC
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Post by Nut »

In the caves where you climbed down the rope, didn't you find something else? Something that also gives quest progress?
Nut
draze

Post by draze »

t_deshpande wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:58 pm I climbed rope down and searched found water pond I have empty bottle but no quest hence I can't collect it .also when I go back to prim guardhouse no new NPC
"find the horrible scene" as the first step of your stated quest.
Once you climbed down the rope,
You will notice snakes on the south, riverbank on the east, and path way om the west. Go to your west. Keep exploring and searching until you found something
The water pond is, chronologically, for your 11 or 12 steps of your recent quest.
t_deshpande

Post by t_deshpande »

Nut wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:10 pm In the caves where you climbed down the rope, didn't you find something else? Something that also gives quest progress?
I searched whole cave please show which spot of map I missed
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
t_deshpande

Post by t_deshpande »

draze wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:58 pm
t_deshpande wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:58 pm I climbed rope down and searched found water pond I have empty bottle but no quest hence I can't collect it .also when I go back to prim guardhouse no new NPC
"find the horrible scene" as the first step of your stated quest.
Once you climbed down the rope,
You will notice snakes on the south, riverbank on the east, and path way om the west. Go to your west. Keep exploring and searching until you found something
The water pond is, chronologically, for your 11 or 12 steps of your recent quest.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
draze

Post by draze »

t_deshpande wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:03 am I searched whole cave please show which spot of map I missed
Yes. You missed only one Map area. The very first area after you climbed down from the rope.
Screenshot_2021-10-16-22-57-33.png
Once you are here.
Go WEST and not SOUTH.
I just don't understand why most of the players missed the western part of the first map area. :?:
Osho
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Post by Osho »

Wow found a secret room in the elm mines with a pool. Is there any further interaction with the pool possible as the signboard hints? I know about the condition.
Last edited by Antison on Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added spoiler tag