msp fitness suggestions!

A place to discuss anything not related to the game.
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Re: msp fitness suggestions!

Post by Pyrizzle »

sorrow wrote:Use non dairy creamer in your coffee duh
[Warning: Do not try this at home]
LOL did you know that Non-dairy creamer is highly combustible when exposed to an open flame?

If you expose a cup of NDC to an open flame it creates a huge ball of fire.

ONLY ATTEMPT THIS IF YOU ARE NOT PARTICULARLY FOND OF YOUR EYEBROWS OR HAIR.
((DON"T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

Nondairy creamer works in coffee in a pinch, but nothing beats a good cup of Joe with cream and sugar.

Cottage Cheese: EWWWWWW! Not a fan actually, i have a really weird time with textures in foods and cottage cheese is not a texture i enjoy. I'm weirdly picky i guess. The flavor isn't too awful (definitely not good) but the texture is what gets me.
sorrow
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by sorrow »

I agree with Pyro on the cottage cheese... I'd eat dirt before I eat the stuff.

I didn't know the non dairy creamer was combustible... cool!!!

You just gotta getting used to it took me a.month to get used to it

Sorrow
Lvl:80 XP:9214038 Gold:1mil Hp:243 AC:301 Ad:28-49 Ch:21 Cm:2.0 Ecc:15 BC:148 Dr:3

skills:
WA:2. HH:2. CS:2. TH:2 QL:2 IF:2 REG:2 MF:5 DBS:1 2HSP:1 LAP:2 HAP:1 SREG:1
L/E
CHAR:1 ROLS:1 ELYR:1 GOLF:1 SHAF: 1
Zukero
Lead Developer
android_version: 8.0

Post by Zukero »

Pyrizzle wrote: If you expose a cup of NDC to an open flame it creates a huge ball of fire.

Did you found out when having a coffe while firespinnin' ? :D
Lvl: 78, XP: 8622632, Gold: 271542, RoLS: 1, ElyR: -, RoL: -, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 1, SRoV: 1, VSH: 1, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 71, AC: 301%, AD: 38-47, AP: 3, ECC: 50%, CM: 3.75, BC: 101%, DR: 2
fiernaq

Post by fiernaq »

Mmmm, cottage cheese is good. Especially with a bit of french dressing (just barely enough for flavor, don't pour it all over). Actually it's rather odd because I generally don't care for french dressing but a few drops of it in a batch of cottage cheese is delicious.

I would consider myself a bit of an oddity when it comes to health/nutrition. I generally eat one meal a day (lunch) and make it huge. Then I snack a bit at other times (a cookie or granola bar for breakfast, an apple or some celery and peanut butter for dinner). I typically alternate one "healthy" lunch (a subway sandwich or a decent salad) with one non-healthy lunch (burger, pizza, etc..). I absolutely love dairy and drink far more whole milk than I probably should and cheese... well, let's just say I do enjoy my cheese. Anyways, I think it's because my metabolism is so high that I manage to stay trim and mostly toned because I barely work out (maybe once a week). I do walk a fair amount during my day (part of my job requirements) but it's nothing strenuous and I also spend an inordinate amount of time in front of computers. I struggle to gain weight/muscle and even a 6 year stint in the military where I worked out every day and ate a solid 3 meals a day only managed to gain some shoulder definition and a measly 5 lbs. Oh well, I know some people wish they could lose weight as easily as I can but at the same time I really wish I could grow a decent set of biceps....
Level: 58, HP: 102, AC: 295%, AD: 46-56, AP: 2/12, BC: 35%, DR: 4
Gold: 75235 | RoLS: 0 RoL: 0 SRoV: 0 VSH: 0
Skills: IF1, Ev1, Ev2, Ev3, CE1, CS1, CS2, Re1, WA1, HH1, Cl1, HH2, DaggerPro1, LightArmorPro1, ShieldPro1, WA2, Cl2
Equipment: Enhanced Combat Helmet, Serpent's Hauberk, Marrowtaint, Quickstrike Dagger, Remgard Shield, Villain's Ring, Villain's Ring, Leather Gloves Of Attack, Enhanced Combat Boots
Last Updated: 02-Dec-2013
mspowerplant
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by mspowerplant »

fiernaq wrote:Mmmm, cottage cheese is good. Especially with a bit of french dressing (just barely enough for flavor, don't pour it all over). Actually it's rather odd because I generally don't care for french dressing but a few drops of it in a batch of cottage cheese is delicious.

I would consider myself a bit of an oddity when it comes to health/nutrition. I generally eat one meal a day (lunch) and make it huge. Then I snack a bit at other times (a cookie or granola bar for breakfast, an apple or some celery and peanut butter for dinner). I typically alternate one "healthy" lunch (a subway sandwich or a decent salad) with one non-healthy lunch (burger, pizza, etc..). I absolutely love dairy and drink far more whole milk than I probably should and cheese... well, let's just say I do enjoy my cheese. Anyways, I think it's because my metabolism is so high that I manage to stay trim and mostly toned because I barely work out (maybe once a week). I do walk a fair amount during my day (part of my job requirements) but it's nothing strenuous and I also spend an inordinate amount of time in front of computers. I struggle to gain weight/muscle and even a 6 year stint in the military where I worked out every day and ate a solid 3 meals a day only managed to gain some shoulder definition and a measly 5 lbs. Oh well, I know some people wish they could lose weight as easily as I can but at the same time I really wish I could grow a decent set of biceps....
most women would kill to have such a high metabolism :D
the best suggestion I can make in regards to putting weight on is
to eat every 2hrs. something small never let your stomach be completely empty.
weight gainer protein shakes: all good supplement/health food shops stock them (Mutant Mass being the best quality)
A protein shake, snack bar a light salad.
High metabolisms generally tend to be genetic but they can be slowed down.

Current build: LVL 80 EXP 9232014 HP253 GOLD 268714
AC 270% AD 48-52 BC 150%

And some other stuff lol
27/12/2013 :D
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

I've lost 8.3 pounds in 4 days simply by riding my bike 7+ miles/day and dieting(limiting my caloric intake to 2,025/day) and two great applications that can be found in Goggle play. Run Tracker and Lose It.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
PK17
android_version: 4.0

Post by PK17 »

Pyrizzle wrote:
sorrow wrote:Use non dairy creamer in your coffee duh
[Warning: Do not try this at home]
LOL did you know that Non-dairy creamer is highly combustible when exposed to an open flame?

If you expose a cup of NDC to an open flame it creates a huge ball of fire.

Nondairy creamer works in coffee in a pinch, but nothing beats a good cup of Joe with cream and sugar.

Cottage Cheese: EWWWWWW! Not a fan actually, i have a really weird time with textures in foods and cottage cheese is not a texture i enjoy. I'm weirdly picky i guess. The flavor isn't too awful (definitely not good) but the texture is what gets me.
This is off topic but the pyromaniac in me must state this, nondairycreamer is highly flamable, it also works the same (physics wise) with fine saw dust.
Take a stop by my game thread for some forum fun!!!

http://andorstrail.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4577
Pyrizzle
VIP

Post by Pyrizzle »

PK17 wrote:This is off topic but the pyromaniac in me must state this, nondairycreamer is highly flamable, it also works the same (physics wise) with fine saw dust.
PK17: I have a feeling we could be good friends. :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sorrow

Post by sorrow »

Be careful you guys us government might think your planning something

Sorrow
Lvl:80 XP:9214038 Gold:1mil Hp:243 AC:301 Ad:28-49 Ch:21 Cm:2.0 Ecc:15 BC:148 Dr:3

skills:
WA:2. HH:2. CS:2. TH:2 QL:2 IF:2 REG:2 MF:5 DBS:1 2HSP:1 LAP:2 HAP:1 SREG:1
L/E
CHAR:1 ROLS:1 ELYR:1 GOLF:1 SHAF: 1
Pyrizzle
VIP

Post by Pyrizzle »

Alright my fault we are waaay off topic. Out of respect to Ms P please lets try to keep this thread about Fitness and Nutrition relation questions, comments, etc.

Happy hunting adventurers!

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!