AT on Blackberry Playbook

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
DarkSavant13
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Re: AT on Blackberry Playbook

Post by DarkSavant13 »

I must apologize also. My concerns were for Playbook players that seemed confused by the difference in versions no matter what SD and Nyktos had said. I thought that if you put the credit to Oskar, that it was an Android port, and the version differences on the main download page, then maybe it would help those players be less confused.

The last thing I wanted was for you to pull your AT port. I think what you did was great and a huge help for AT as a whole. You shouldn't let an overzealous comment by anyone, including myself, to affect your decision whether or not to keep your port of AT up. You are a hero for Andor's Trail, just as much as the hero in Andor's Trail himself.

I'll put my concerns by the wayside, and comment no more on those issues, if only you would put your port back on Playbook. Having it there is more important than any comments here made by myself or others.
dondy
android_version: 2.2

Post by dondy »

Well... this thread has been entertaining.

Such an underappreciated substantial work gone to waste. Let's see now how these unfortunate turn of events is going to impact the interest of future skilled coders on improving the game.

Oh hey! My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic is on! :D Time for me to get a dose of learning on how to play nice with others...
Maybe some of you guys here would like to join me.

After that, we can all watch the next program -LazyTown. This show would teach us how to lessen ridicules and be more expressive on giving gratitude. Especially, to someone who`s been giving unconditional help for anyone who needs it, and; with nothing to gain but a mere warm fuzzy feeling.
Plus...
Stephanie is such a sweetheart. :)
nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by nyktos »

what channel?

:lol:
"Embrace the Shadow"

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]
DarkSavant13
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by DarkSavant13 »

dondy wrote:Well... this thread has been entertaining.

Such an underappreciated substantial work gone to waste. Let's see now how these unfortunate turn of events is going to impact the interest of future skilled coders on improving the game.

Oh hey! My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic is on! :D Time for me to get a dose of learning on how to play nice with others...
Maybe some of you guys here would like to join me.

After that, we can all watch the next program -LazyTown. This show would teach us how to lessen ridicules and be more expressive on giving gratitude. Especially, to someone who`s been giving unconditional help for anyone who needs it, and; with nothing to gain but a mere warm fuzzy feeling.
Plus...
Stephanie is such a sweetheart. :)
Yeah, you're absolutely correct, and I am truly an idiot. :oops:
paole
android_version: 4.0

Post by paole »

Thanks infsega because of you, I have AT v0.6.11 on my playbook. I found a way to convert and install it in my device. If you didn't post it I will never have the LATEST VERSION on my device. Thanks again
lvl: 40
exp: 1188121
gold: 61270
ap: 3
ac: 246%
ad: 29-35
cc: 27%
cm: 3
ecc: 18%
bc: 51%
dr: 1

RoL: 1
ElyR: 1
RoLS: 2
GoLF: 1

proud to be pinoy.
KermEd
android_version: 2.2

Post by KermEd »

Edit: Post removed to prevent confusion. My apologies - having chatted with the development team, Andors Triail will be coming through to QNX / PlayBook and BB10 from Andors project team http://andorstrail.com/viewtopic.php?t=2281.

I am regretfully pulling my port as soon as it is available tonight, as I really do believe this is best handled fully by the team. I am proud to welcome them to BlackBerry as I anticipate they will have no issues migrating to the platform!

Ed