Ideas for The Next Meeting

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Re: Ideas for The Meeting... (July 8th)

Post by Pyrizzle »

duallifes wrote: Concerning grinding legendary etc items, and about message popups.
Instead, why cant we have colored text IF we get something else than normal items.
Examples:

You picked up 3 items. (just normal items)
You picked up 1 item. (One rare item)
You picked up 4 items. (One legendary item and 3 normal items, only the best is shown as color.)

Would make it less likely to miss if you get something nice, but would not annoy those with loads of rare and legendary items
I guess nobody noticed my the message I left in haste... dont recall where it was. Oh well, it was pretty simple:

Concerning grinding legendary etc items, and about message popups.
Instead, why cant we have colored text IF we get something else than normal items.
Examples:

You picked up 3 items. (just normal items)
You picked up 1 item. (One rare item)
You picked up 4 items. (One legendary item and 3 normal items, only the best is shown as color.)

Would make it less likely to miss if you get something nice, but would not annoy those with loads of rare and legendary items :)

ADD THIS ONE!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

Nyktos,

I mentioned this idea a couple of weeks ago but I'm not sure if it fell of the table or not, so I wanted to bring it up again.
I would love to see a continuation of the kazul ritual quest as how it "ended" with the guy in BW saying "leave us to continue our work", was totally unfulfilling. I need closure on this quest, LOL.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
Pyrizzle
VIP

Post by Pyrizzle »

tek wrote:Nyktos,

I mentioned this idea a couple of weeks ago but I'm not sure if it fell of the table or not, so I wanted to bring it up again.
I would love to see a continuation of the kazul ritual quest as how it "ended" with the guy in BW saying "leave us to continue our work", was totally unfulfilling. I need closure on this quest, LOL.
AGREE!!!! I would really love to see another continuation to this area! Maybe a quest against the non-shadow followers.

Great suggestion Tek! :mrgreen:

Sarumar
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by Sarumar »

Pyrizzle wrote:

AGREE!!!! I would really love to see another continuation to this area! Maybe a quest against the non-shadow followers.

Great suggestion Tek! :mrgreen:
+1 to both
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
DarkSavant13
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by DarkSavant13 »

+1 I would really like this also. ;)
nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by nyktos »

i have a great idea for this one, just need to finish up some other quests first...

:twisted:
duallifes wrote:I guess nobody noticed my the message I left in haste... dont recall where it was. Oh well, it was pretty simple:

Concerning grinding legendary etc items, and about message popups.
i saw it & brought it up!
it's on the list of things to consider...

:D

any other last minuet ideas before the meeting?
even recent or repeated suggestions!
"Embrace the Shadow"

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]
Pyrizzle
VIP

Post by Pyrizzle »

nyktos wrote:i saw it & brought it up!
it's on the list of things to consider...
YES!!!!! :mrgreen:

YES TO BOTH! :mrgreen:

SuFiC8
android_version: 1.6 - Donut

Post by SuFiC8 »

In response to the discussion of actor conditions "during" battle, I am a huge fan of this! Not only will it make hunting more intense, but we will be able to utilize our weapons that inflict conditions as well... They don't help after you've already made the kill... A useful tool against insanely hard mobs... :twisted:
^SuFiC8^
LvL-100 :evil:
ExP-18,083,212
RoLS-0 GoLF-1
ElyR-1 ShaF-1
RoL-0 SRoV-2
ChaR-3 VSH-0
nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by nyktos »

SuFiC8 wrote:In response to the discussion of actor conditions "during" battle, I am a huge fan of this! Not only will it make hunting more intense, but we will be able to utilize our weapons that inflict conditions as well... They don't help after you've already made the kill... A useful tool against insanely hard mobs... :twisted:
BARBED DAGGER!!!

DIE PRIM!!!!!

*gasp*

:twisted:
"Embrace the Shadow"

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]
DarkSavant13
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Re: Ideas for The Meeting... (July 29th)

Post by DarkSavant13 »

As to the actor conditions during battle, it would be nice, since it will definitely increase difficulty in a battle, to see more ways to counter said conditions. Especially since you may cure a condition during battle only to have it pop up the next round.