[closed]Beta test version of Andor's Trail v0.7.2 is out!

Official news about Andor's Trail.
eldar healer
android_version: 8.0

Re: Beta test version of Andor's Trail v0.7.2 is out!

Post by eldar healer »

Just wondering...feygaurd and nor city...where do they factor in the release order?....I'm guessing feygaurd a lot later?
Player Name: james gold 19437
Lvl: 45 XP: 1649805 AP: 12/3 HP: 127 AC: 217% AD: 19-31 CHS:18 CM: 2.0 BC: 113% DR: 7
Skills: BS: 1 CS: 2 IF: 2 Reg: 2 MF: 1
WP:Da: 1 WP:1S: 1 AP:L: 1 AP:S: 2 FS:WS: 2
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

Probably both at the same time, but that's well down the road.
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
BethelAbba
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by BethelAbba »

Did you see those skeletons in Stoutford? They have curved swords.

Curved...
Swords....
sorry, someone had to say it..... ROFL
Alsa - Lvl:60, HP:174 AC:230%, AD:27-34 BC:174%, DR:4 BM used: 12 (Lodars)
Most Kills: Shdw Garg Mstr:3700(+3281 trnrs)
Gold:313,705 | HoF: 1 ChaR: 2
WA: 2, HH: 2, Clv: 2, IF: 3, Re: 3, MF: 2, DP: 2, LAP: 1, HAP: 1
eldar healer

Post by eldar healer »

rijackson741 wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:08 pm Not exactly a changelog, but this will make it easier to find the new content. It's a spoiler, so read at your own risk!
New quests, with their approximate starting locations:
Roses (Guynmart)
Marble hunting (Houses outside Guynmart)
Rare delicacies (Hill before Guynmart)
Mine for the taking (SE of Gauward’s house by the river)
Just the beginning (NE of Loneford, but you have to circle round via the river to get there)
Rumblings (Stoutford)
The roots of love (Stoutford)
A secret garden (Remgard, but need to start Roots of love first)
The thorns of vengeance (Stoutford)
Colonel Lutarc (Stoutford)
Lost girl looking for lost things (Stoutford)
Stoutford’s old castle (Stoutford)
A path to the Duleian road (Fallhaven)
The way out is through (Lodar)
Surprise? (Crossglen)

Guynmart can be found across the bridge on the way to Feygard. Beware the fog ;)

Stoutford is more-or-less on the path to BWM. The BWM maps also have a new layout. And the dark mine to get there is now worse :lol: :evil: :lol:

All those empty maps around Loneford have been filled in (up to the end of the dried up lake bed). So if you have a hole, you missed one.

There are some new maps on the way to Remgard, with a new NPC (but no quests) that you may want to visit. To find them, just stay north of the river rather than crossing. Also a couple of new maps in the mountains on the way to Remgard (there's almost nothing there though. Almost ;) ).

In total, there are now 500 (hey, nice round number!) places to visit. One is extremely hard to find (deliberately so), but not necessary for anything.

There are a number of lootable items. Some good, some completely worthless. So look around.

You can get one more Oegyth crystal

There is one more legendary item and one more extraordinary item available only by very rare drop. You should obviously not go hunting for these in the beta, I'm just letting you know they exist.
Just in case someone didn't already get this: Don't overwrite your existing savegames! Anything saved in this beta version cannot be loaded in the release version that will be on Google Play!
Having trouble finding mine for the taking. Last quest to complete and I'm done testing beta except for starting new game
Lvl: 45 XP: 1649805 AP: 12/3 HP: 127 AC: 217% AD: 19-31 CHS:18 CM: 2.0 BC: 113% DR: 7
WildWolf98
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by WildWolf98 »

rijackson741 wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:21 am
WildWolf98 wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:50 am Will the new 0.7.2 version have any quest updates to the Quest Search for Andor?
Yes, but of course you still cannot finish it.
Thx. Though I didn't think it'd be finished :)
BethelAbba

Post by BethelAbba »

I have scoured the castle several times.... Why can't I find the helmet? Just exactly what am I missing here????

No need to answer... I am sure I will find it sooner or later.... But man this quest is a pain in the butt.
Nut

Post by Nut »

Happy hunting ;)
Nut
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

eldar healer wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:10 am
rijackson741 wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:08 pm Not exactly a changelog, but this will make it easier to find the new content. It's a spoiler, so read at your own risk!
Roses (Guynmart)
Just the beginning (NE of Loneford, but you have to circle round via the river to get there)
Rumblings (Stoutford)
Surprise? (Crossglen)

Guynmart can be found across the bridge on the way to Feygard. Beware the fog ;)

Stoutford is more-or-less on the path to BWM. The BWM maps also have a new layout. And the dark mine to get there is now worse :lol: :evil: :lol:

All those empty maps around Loneford have been filled in (up to the end of the dried up lake bed). So if you have a hole, you missed one.

There are some new maps on the way to Remgard, with a new NPC (but no quests) that you may want to visit. To find them, just stay north of the river rather than crossing. Also a couple of new maps in the mountains on the way to Remgard (there's almost nothing there though. Almost ;) ).

In total, there are now 500 (hey, nice round number!) places to visit. One is extremely hard to find (deliberately so), but not necessary for anything.

There are a number of lootable items. Some good, some completely worthless. So look around.

There is one more legendary item and one more extraordinary item available only by very rare drop. You should obviously not go hunting for these in the beta, I'm just letting you know they exist.
Just in case someone didn't already get this: Don't overwrite your existing savegames! Anything saved in this beta version cannot be loaded in the release version that will be on Google Play!
Having trouble finding mine for the taking. Last quest to complete and I'm done testing beta except for starting new game
From Loneford, follow the river north east until you get to the house with the nets outside. Then go one tile south east.
The end of this quest is very hard (not by accident). Feedback about how you fare would be appreciated.
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
BethelAbba

Post by BethelAbba »

Ok.... Which of the DEV team is the Beatles fan???? I am catching quite a few references to the band in the new material.
eldar healer

Post by eldar healer »

rijackson741 wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:26 am
eldar healer wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:10 am
Roses (Guynmart)
Rumblings (Stoutford)
Surprise? (Crossglen)

From Loneford, follow the river north east until you get to the house with the nets outside. Then go one tile south east.
The end of this quest is very hard (not by accident). Feedback about how you fare would be appreciated.
oh the house with the guy who.biys izthiel claws?ok will do