XP for Quest & Other..

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
Hexuss
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

XP for Quest & Other..

Post by Hexuss »

1) XP for quests
Dreia wrote:Really all they need to do is massively increase the XP gain netted out by finishing quests. Given the fact that the last quest I did I only gained 170 XP, but killing a single mob now can get me over 200. . .there is something wrong with that, seriously wrong.
It would be nice if a quest could give you up to half of the level it's geared for (IE a starter quest might give you 200 XP, a quest geared for a level 25 toon should give you 20k XP etc.
2) Saves should be synced with Market (or they do already? :) )

3) Option to export/import saves (in case of account change etc.)
kabbie1882

Re: XP for Quest & Other..

Post by kabbie1882 »

Hexuss wrote:1) XP for quests
Dreia wrote:Really all they need to do is massively increase the XP gain netted out by finishing quests. Given the fact that the last quest I did I only gained 170 XP, but killing a single mob now can get me over 200. . .there is something wrong with that, seriously wrong.
It would be nice if a quest could give you up to half of the level it's geared for (IE a starter quest might give you 200 XP, a quest geared for a level 25 toon should give you 20k XP etc.
2) Saves should be synced with Market (or they do already? :) )

3) Option to export/import saves (in case of account change etc.)
1. I think that it is ok to get that low of an amount for the quest itself. The quest just require you to go from point a to point b, ..., ..., and so on. Fighting the monsters is much more involved and has a greater risk than the quest by itself.

2. Not sure why you would want to save your games to the Market. Can you please explain more ?

3. You can import export your saved games all you want. To quote myself from another post ....
Try this ....

1. Connect device to computer
2. Copy "Andor's Trail" file from SD card to your desk top (this is your back up)
3. Disconnect from computer

4. Start a new game with new name
5. Save game to slot 1
6. Exit to menu
7. Start a new game with new name
8. Save game to slot 2
9. Exit to menu
10. Start a new game with new name
11. Save game to slot 3
12. Exit to menu
13. Start a new game with new name
14. Save game to slot 4
15. Exit to menu
16 Load desired game and enjoy.

They will be labeled Game 1, Game 2, Game 3, and Game 4, so you will have to remember which game is which character.

Once you have done this and are reassured that you can save multiple games with different names, you can re-connect to the computer and replace the the files with your backup. You can also save unlimited games this way in case you want to start over without losing what you have already done. I also use this method to put saved games on different devices.

In the next update there will be more save game slots so you can keep them on the device.
The BOLD & UNDERLINED parts are what you want to know about.
Ha Ha, Made you look.
Hexuss
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Re: XP for Quest & Other..

Post by Hexuss »

kabbie1882 wrote:2. Not sure why you would want to save your games to the Market. Can you please explain more?
For example your android got flashed in the toilet \ fell from the mountain \ etc.
But you have nothing to worry about. Coz yr game saves are being saved in market under your gmail account. And you will resume where you left in Andor's as soon as you will purchase new phone. :)