Can't approach Flagstone demon

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
pilfer
android_version: 2.2

Can't approach Flagstone demon

Post by pilfer »

Not sure if this is answered in a thread already, but I'm unable to approach the big demon hiding in the basement of the Flagstone prison. I originally cleared the prison on a lower level running v.6.8. I'm now level 16 running the alpha version of 6.10 , and decided to make another pass at Flagstone for more XP. That's kwhen I noticed that the center cell in the basement was open with a hole in the wall. When I try to approach the demon it says there's a strange force pushing me back. I thought maybe wearing the warden's necklace would help, but it gives me no option to equip it. What am I missing?
mirajp1
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Re: Can't approach Flagstone demon

Post by mirajp1 »

i think you have to go back to the person who gave you the quest outside the prison.talk to him and then you can enter the cave .
hope it helps.
Logic:
Lvl: 38, XP: 1006224, Gold: 69410, RoLS: 0, ElyR: 0, RoL: 0, GoLF: 1, ChaR: 0, SHAF: 0
HP: 83, AC: 219%, AD: 24-30, AP: 3, BC: 55%, DR: -1, CC: 22%, CM: 3
Restore HP/Kill: 2

currently affected by rotworm :D
pilfer
android_version: 2.2

Post by pilfer »

Yup that worked. I had to leave, talk to the guard, go back in, leave, and then talk to the guard again to tell him about it and get the pw off the necklace. A bit tedious, I'll have to just remember to always talk to people when I pass them.
mirajp1
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by mirajp1 »

if you r stuck then be sure to check the quests tab to get hints.it will help you surely.
Logic:
Lvl: 38, XP: 1006224, Gold: 69410, RoLS: 0, ElyR: 0, RoL: 0, GoLF: 1, ChaR: 0, SHAF: 0
HP: 83, AC: 219%, AD: 24-30, AP: 3, BC: 55%, DR: -1, CC: 22%, CM: 3
Restore HP/Kill: 2

currently affected by rotworm :D
Sarumar
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by Sarumar »

mirajp1 wrote:if you r stuck then be sure to check the quests tab to get hints.it will help you surely.
+1 good post and really good hint ;)
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
Terror squad
android_version: 13 - Android 13

Post by Terror squad »

pilfer wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:09 pm Yup that worked. I had to leave, talk to the guard, go back in, leave, and then talk to the guard again to tell him about it and get the pw off the necklace. A bit tedious, I'll have to just remember to always talk to people when I pass them.
I try doing these but the guards only tell me I should leave thats it and I go to the church on stoutford to talk to the uy that tell me I should go help with flagstone prison. And he don't say anything I am already in level 60 and I keep trying and trying and can't do anything
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

Terror squad wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:13 pm
pilfer wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:09 pm Yup that worked. I had to leave, talk to the guard, go back in, leave, and then talk to the guard again to tell him about it and get the pw off the necklace. A bit tedious, I'll have to just remember to always talk to people when I pass them.
I try doing these but the guards only tell me I should leave thats it and I go to the church on stoutford to talk to the uy that tell me I should go help with flagstone prison. And he don't say anything I am already in level 60 and I keep trying and trying and can't do anything
Just go into the prison.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
Terror squad
android_version: 13 - Android 13

Post by Terror squad »

Antison wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:17 pm
Terror squad wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:13 pm
Just go into the prison.

I did and come back out and talk to the gard I did it like 20 times and it doesn't do nothing it only give me the option of I should leave that's it I am in level 64 now and everyone I pass I try it like 20 times and it say the same
Antison

Post by Antison »

You need to find the warden inside the jail. Then you need to go to the basement.
Antison

Post by Antison »

https://andorstrail-directory.github.io/quests
Expand the ancient secrets to see the complete quest log