Newish To Game

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
aj786
android_version: 2.2

Re: Newish To Game

Post by aj786 »

hey thanks a lot kerasi it is very helpful....
but map is unable to open in my mobile?...
and where i can find d missing pieces of rift spells i got 2 out of 4 but can't find another 2 pleasetell me d place of them...
thanks again.... :-)
nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by nyktos »

for the rift spell question...
the town has two south exits
just as you leave town on either side you will find your target on that screen
(both sides make 2)
on the left side exit, then head west one screen (the 3rd)
on the right side exit, then head east one screen (the 4th)

some hide in the trees, so keep your eyes sharp!
hope that makes sense? :lol:
good luck! :D
"Embrace the Shadow"

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]
aj786

Post by aj786 »

hey also tell me that items like insect wing, shell, rat tail, gems is only for sell purpose or will need in other quests... and where to find heart stones.... thanks in advance....:-)
kerasi
android_version: 3.1 - Honeycomb

Post by kerasi »

The quest for heart stone isn't complete yet.

The other items don't have a use at the moment but it may change once the game is finished. So sell them or keep them doesn't matter. Personally I'm keeping them just in case they do have a use I don't want to have to gather them again.
Lvl: 54, XP: 2828096, Gold: 8478, RoLS: 0, ElyR: 0, RoL: 0, ChaR: 0, GoLF: 0, ShaF: 0
HP: 149, AC: 210%, AD: 63-69, AP: 2/12, CC: 0%, CM: -, BC: 31%, DR: 1
nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by nyktos »

call me crazy, but im selling them for kicks...
one - farming for items i've already sold will give me something to do :lol:
two - the big numbers make me smile inside ($$$) :D

but i have nearly endless patience & have no problem farming / grinding
if you tire of that kinda play-style: then KEEP your drops! :lol:
there is no telling what we may need in the future. :twisted:

the empty bottles make me think we could fill them...
i could also see the rare gems (polished, sharp, etc.) being needed...

but so far, the only thing that comes to mind is...
the five bones needed for bonemeal in Fallhaven's Church
(dropped by skeletons)
the other drops were alot easier to get ahold of that early
(the wings & poison gland you mentioned)
"Embrace the Shadow"

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]
aj786

Post by aj786 »

thanks a lot nyktos and kerasi for helping me i am going to addicted of this game its cool(little bit big)but cool....
help me once more....
1. why r all of u mention ur hp,ap and othr stuffs on forum is it help in game?? or just for show off???
2. which one side i take vacor or unzel??
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

aj786 wrote:thanks a lot nyktos and kerasi for helping me i am going to addicted of this game its cool(little bit big)but cool....
help me once more....
1. why r all of u mention ur hp,ap and othr stuffs on forum is it help in game?? or just for show off???
2. which one side i take vacor or unzel??
We have our stats in our signature as to be included in the "high score" standings.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
lady black
android_version: 12 - Android 12

Post by lady black »

For the question of Unzel or Vacor, this game gives you a lot of choices, which you do not necessarily know the outcome of. This is the first of them. One strategy is to save your game, then take Unzel's side, save that game in a new slot; go back to the earlier save and load, take Vacor's side and save that game. Then you can continue each game until you reach the next branch, etc.
Nobody knows just where each choice will lead in the end. I am guessing that even Oskar may have only a hazy idea as to the final effect of each choice. I have been mostly trying to side with Good vs. Evil, but other players have made different choices with the same goal. Really, I do not think anyone will give you a clear answer on this. You make your choices and live with the consequences, just as in real life. The farther into the game we get, the less clear Good and Evil seem to get.
So you are on your own, and good luck!
LVL 108; XP 23,138,749; Gold 1,827,209; 4/23/12
HP 130; AP 4/12; AC 328; AD 55-66; CC 9; CM 0; BC 127; DR 2
RoLS 4; RoL 2; ElyR 4; ChaR 11; GoLF 4; ShaF 4
S Rgn, SP: 1:CE,Ev,SM,EB,PB; 2:WA,HH,Cl,BS,MC,BC,CS,QL,IF,Rgn,MF
Mino
VIP
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Post by Mino »

lady black wrote:For the question of Unzel or Vacor, this game gives you a lot of choices, which you do not necessarily know the outcome of. This is the first of them. One strategy is to save your game, then take Unzel's side, save that game in a new slot; go back to the earlier save and load, take Vacor's side and save that game. Then you can continue each game until you reach the next branch, etc.
Nobody knows just where each choice will lead in the end. I am guessing that even Oskar may have only a hazy idea as to the final effect of each choice. I have been mostly trying to side with Good vs. Evil, but other players have made different choices with the same goal. Really, I do not think anyone will give you a clear answer on this. You make your choices and live with the consequences, just as in real life. The farther into the game we get, the less clear Good and Evil seem to get.
So you are on your own, and good luck!
+1
That's exactly what I did when the Vaor or Unzel choice first came up. But back then you only had 4 save slots, and I had a bad habit of accidentally saving over the wrong one, so I used 2 saves for each game I had going. And since there was a limit of 4 saves back then, I didn't branch out each game every time there was a new choice, I just made a different choice with each of my 2 characters. Unfortunately, I didn't really stay consistent on which was "good" or "bad", so my characters seem wishy-washy :)

Also, between Vacor and Unzel, I'm not sure either are really "good". After all, Unzel was a thief and backstabber (he betrayed Vacor after all) and whether or not Vacor is bad depends on if The Shadow is good or bad (there's a lady with a Statue of Elythara who she says will protect her from The Shadow, so its not just the Guards that aren't followers).
Lvl: 206 XP: 159262572, Gold: 1657119, RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 1, ChaR: 2, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 6, SRoV: 1, VSH: 6, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 241, AP: 3, AC: 562%, AD: 116-130, CM: 3.0, ECC: 38%, BC: 139%, DR: 3

QL 25, MF 3

12/26/18
lady black
android_version: 12 - Android 12

Post by lady black »

By the way, in regards to a couple of the spoilers here,
I think you will be much happier with 5 milks than with one, and I believe you should keep 5 rat tails with you for a while.
LVL 108; XP 23,138,749; Gold 1,827,209; 4/23/12
HP 130; AP 4/12; AC 328; AD 55-66; CC 9; CM 0; BC 127; DR 2
RoLS 4; RoL 2; ElyR 4; ChaR 11; GoLF 4; ShaF 4
S Rgn, SP: 1:CE,Ev,SM,EB,PB; 2:WA,HH,Cl,BS,MC,BC,CS,QL,IF,Rgn,MF