v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

A welcome, to our Guests!

A place to discuss anything not related to the game.
Bornain
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Re: Who I am.

Post by Bornain »

tek wrote:
Lord Violentwynds wrote:
I have a BFA in Graphic Arts and Technology. Wish I had time to help creating this realm. Since I don't, I will post ideas every so often. GSIV was all text, I don't need high end graphics to be happy. I like this place and it has a great story line.

Thank you to everyone who has made this possible.

Lord Violentwynds
Warrior of the Old Code
What is GSIV?
Gemstones IV. I think.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
Bornain lvl: 47
RoLS: 1, ElyR: 0, RoL: 0

Wilfred lvl 8
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Lord Violentwynds wrote:I figure this is the best place to tell about me. ;)

I first tried to join about 2 months ago, but can't seem to access that email.

I am 47, been on line since the beginning, way back with GEnie, then P* (prodigy). I played Gemstone IV 18 yrs.

I have a BFA in Graphic Arts and Technology. Wish I had time to help creating this realm. Since I don't, I will post ideas every so often. GSIV was all text, I don't need high end graphics to be happy. I like this place and it has a great story line.

Thank you to everyone who has made this possible.

Lord Violentwynds
Warrior of the Old Code
Good Morrow oh fair and gentil lord. Welcome to the forum! We are glad to have you with us.
I am a 26 year old Hotel Employee who plays far to much A.T. in his free time, its soooooo addicting. :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

I'm a 33 year old male that enjoys long walks on the beach. :D

No, but seriously, I am a father and a husband.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
goat
android_version: 2.1 - Eclair

Post by goat »

29 male. I was in the army for 6 years, did a 14 month tour in iraq. my girlfriend also hates this game. and i love sports, all detroit teams, and michigan state university.
LVL: 43 XP: 1411162 Gold: 27151 CHaR: 1 SHaF: 1
HP: 73 AC: 209% AP: 3 CC: 34% BC: 77%
Small Rocks: 1620
lady black
android_version: 12 - Android 12

Post by lady black »

Female, (one of very few in the forum I think), old enough to be retired after working past 65, (old enough to be mother or grandmother to most of these young whippersnappers--and sometimes feel like I am), researcher in biology-biochemistry all my working life, (I don't just kill the monsters--I dissect them!)

Welcome to the game and the forum. We need some more of the nobility here to keep the riff-raff in line, so well come indeed, my lord.
LVL 108; XP 23,138,749; Gold 1,827,209; 4/23/12
HP 130; AP 4/12; AC 328; AD 55-66; CC 9; CM 0; BC 127; DR 2
RoLS 4; RoL 2; ElyR 4; ChaR 11; GoLF 4; ShaF 4
S Rgn, SP: 1:CE,Ev,SM,EB,PB; 2:WA,HH,Cl,BS,MC,BC,CS,QL,IF,Rgn,MF
Lord Violentwynds
android_version: 2.0

Post by Lord Violentwynds »

lady black wrote:Female, (one of very few in the forum I think), old enough to be retired after working past 65, (old enough to be mother or grandmother to most of these young whippersnappers--and sometimes feel like I am), researcher in biology-biochemistry all my working life, (I don't just kill the monsters--I dissect them!)
First, GSIV is Gemstone IV.

I was 29 when the internet began and GS was started. It wasn't always GSIV. It went through several changes and numbers, but that isn't what is important. Lady Black, is. Phillipina, was 72 when I first met her. I was so closeminded that I never imagined someone old would emjoy games like these. Phil played up till the day she couldnt. She opened a whole new world and thinking to me. This topic has already spread more than I imagined because I didn't think...again. Get to know who is who here and ages are good. They broaden's thoughts.ty
Bornain
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by Bornain »

I'm a 38 year old (today) male who runs his own business, whom is addicted to AT, and doesn't find enough time to play. Hence reading the forums at 3am. My girlfriend also hates this game... The only thing she liked about it so far is Piggy the Slayer's name. She has a thing for piggies!
Bornain lvl: 47
RoLS: 1, ElyR: 0, RoL: 0

Wilfred lvl 8
Lord Violentwynds
android_version: 2.0

Post by Lord Violentwynds »

I am too young to be getting senile. :?

25! I was 25, not 29.
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Lord Violentwynds wrote:I am too young to be getting senile. :?

25! I was 25, not 29.
I turn 27 at the end of December this year.

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

Minos027
android_version: 2.1 - Eclair

Post by Minos027 »

Pyrizzle wrote:
Lord Violentwynds wrote:I am too young to be getting senile. :?

25! I was 25, not 29.
I turn 27 at the end of December this year.
Well in that case.... :mrgreen: : :mrgreen: mrgreen: :mrgreen: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BE!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
LVL:28 AC:192 AD:23-24 CC:57 CM:4.75 BC:39 HP:41 equipped: leather cap, villians leather, jewell of fallhaven, superior wood shield, vacors boots, troublemakers gloves, DotSP, and 2x polished backstabbing.
Do not judge based on ignorance.