v0.8.10 (BWM fill) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.10) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Edit saved game files ??

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
NewAgeOfPower
android_version: 2.1 - Eclair

Re: hex editor tutorial?

Post by NewAgeOfPower »

sdevaney wrote:This is an open source project, your more than welcome to edit your save. It only affects your personal play, and only for that save.

Things are written in simple terms, search for things like gold, exp, or your character name, etc.
That is my personal belief as well.
Fear the KALASHNIKITTY!
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Re: possible hacking?

Post by Pyrizzle »

I've been thinking about making a savefile that has a ton of XP on it for testing out the different Skills (Expecially the high level ones), but i wouldn't even begin to know where to start.

Guess I'll just do it the hard way. :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nether
android_version: 3.1 - Honeycomb

Post by nether »

Pyrizzle wrote:I've been thinking about making a savefile that has a ton of XP on it for testing out the different Skills (Expecially the high level ones), but i wouldn't even begin to know where to start.

Kind of gives me a good idea. If someone could figure out how to make a game mode or something that is essentially a godmode for leveling up\exp\money\L\E's, that would really help with testing certain mechanics in this game out. Just start up a save file, preloaded weapons and everything, unlimited skill points\levels\gold.... Wonder how you'd do that. If anyone wants to attempt, please leave it as an download in the google play store :lol: something like AT Testing Grounds - Use At Your Own Risk with credit to the oskar\the team of course.
Pyrizzle
VIP

Post by Pyrizzle »

nether wrote:Kind of gives me a good idea. If someone could figure out how to make a game mode or something that is essentially a godmode for leveling up\exp\money\L\E's, that would really help with testing certain mechanics in this game out. Just start up a save file, preloaded weapons and everything, unlimited skill points\levels\gold.... Wonder how you'd do that. If anyone wants to attempt, please leave it as an download in the google play store :lol: something like AT Testing Grounds - Use At Your Own Risk with credit to the oskar\the team of course.
Probably not going to happen, if you want to learn how to edit savefiles and ajust the XP, Coins, Skill Points , etc yourself you are more than welcome to. (it is open source)

kawzer

Post by kawzer »

Pyrizzle wrote:I've been thinking about making a savefile that has a ton of XP on it for testing out the different Skills (Expecially the high level ones), but i wouldn't even begin to know where to start.

sorry been away :') it's really easy to get a hang of, you just need good help (: i have managed basics such as editing stats, skill points, editing gold and exp, some proven more difficult than others... and hopefully soon will come to grips with item stat editing.. any questions just ask (:
phydeaux
VIP
android_version: 5.1 - Lolipop
Location: Gargoyle cavern, blindly hacking mobs to pieces till I find a rols!

Post by phydeaux »

nether wrote:

Kind of gives me a good idea. If someone could figure out how to make a game mode or something that is essentially a godmode for leveling up\exp\money\L\E's, that would really help with testing certain mechanics in this game out. Just start up a save file, preloaded weapons and everything, unlimited skill points\levels\gold.... Wonder how you'd do that. If anyone wants to attempt, please leave it as an download in the google play store :lol: something like AT Testing Grounds - Use At Your Own Risk with credit to the oskar\the team of course.
That's already in the code... At least in v 0.6.10... But you need to edit a few field in the source and re-compile to access it
Pyrizzle
VIP

Re: Edit saved game files ??

Post by Pyrizzle »

kawzer wrote:

sorry been away :') it's really easy to get a hang of, you just need good help (: i have managed basics such as editing stats, skill points, editing gold and exp, some proven more difficult than others... and hopefully soon will come to grips with item stat editing.. any questions just ask (:
Why thank you very much kawzer! Happy hunting! :mrgreen:

I might have to take you up on your offer sometime soon. :D

lilstick

Post by lilstick »

Anyone still interested in a cheated save game to test on. Can throw together one in a few mins. New to forums taught myself how to hex edit the game in around 15 mins. If anyone does wants a saved game cheated post. I can change stats, skill points, any of base stats, and can add any items you want to your inventory, gold. Been testing character sprites best one I have so far is turning him into a spot light. No character ur a moving round spot light.

But take note doing so will kill the game for you. If your new enjoy the game first.
nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by nyktos »

:lol:

sounds like you're having fun!

:D

welcome to the forums!!!
"Embrace the Shadow"

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]
lilscrappy
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by lilscrappy »

hi guyss... ahm im
just new here.. ahm
any one can help me cause i
want to play these game
but were can i donwlod these game thanks.. ^_^
There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.
Colin Powell's skinner knives