v0.8.10 (BWM fill) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.10) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Lodar's Hideaway

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
Stoodge
android_version: 4.0

Re: Lodar's Hideaway

Post by Stoodge »

Tomcat wrote:Gate in back of Kuldan? Wha? I think I've been everywhere in 6.10 except the end of the Iqhan caves, unless there is a way to get past the Kazaul Guardian on the lava bridge. Never saw a reference to Kuldan. Though there is a quest I haven't found the start to, named something about lights in the dark.
To clarify, Kuldan is the guard captain stationed in loneford in the large building in the north west corner of town. There is a doorway at the back of the room he is in which has been barred.

And yes, there is a way to get past the kazul guardian. But this thread is about lodars hideaway. there are others that would be helpful to you if you are looking for a walkthough.

That also reminded me, not only is the hideaway hidden, (duh) but there is supposedly a guardian to get past to gain access. I wonder how tough it will be to kill? :twisted:

Code: Select all

Lvl: 60, XP: 3681789, Gold: 280362, RoLS: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 1
HP: 137, AC: 237% , AD: 36-47, AP: 3, CHS: 23, ECC: 16%, CM: 2.0, BC: 91%, DR: 2 
WA, HH, Dg, BS, CS(2), IF(2), Rg(2), MF(2), SM, EB, DBS
R.I.P. my original character : Stoodge
mirajp1
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by mirajp1 »

I have read the new lines of v 0.6.11 and there is mention of hideaway for sure but couldn't find the place in the code(Also,heartsteel will be completed in next update..YAY)..:)

i could get some info abt the place
"Lodar, halfway between the Shadow and the light. Rocky formations."

now we have to find such place if it exists at present or else there will be an addition :D
Logic:
Lvl: 38, XP: 1006224, Gold: 69410, RoLS: 0, ElyR: 0, RoL: 0, GoLF: 1, ChaR: 0, SHAF: 0
HP: 83, AC: 219%, AD: 24-30, AP: 3, BC: 55%, DR: -1, CC: 22%, CM: 3
Restore HP/Kill: 2

currently affected by rotworm :D
Tomcat
VIP
android_version: 7.0

Post by Tomcat »

Thanks, somehow I misread that sentence as implying that Kuldan was a place rather than person, and too many NPC names for me to keep track of!

Lots of interesting loose ends like the cage in the Prim school, the Prim mine, how to open the bars in the BWM cabin (was assuming the Agent quest would do that somehow - I sided with Prim - but no one on the forum is mentioning that as a plus for siding with BWM, so I guess not), and so on.

ObTopic: "Halfway between the Shadow and the Light" .. Between Nor City and Feygard? I immediately thought about Fallhaven itself, especially since Glow of the Shadow is the password for its priest regarding the bonemeal, but the nearest "rocky formations" are well explored. It will be interesting to see the terrain along the Duleian road next release. Though "the light" could mean so many things...

Anyways, I've now completed all the quests possible, including getting past the Kazaul guardian. Last up, the Iqhan Caves again, hoping to reach the boss.

Then maybe see if I can help the dev team a bit, since grinding out a hundred levels would both bore me silly and leave me with a character too strong to make completing the next release interesting.
Norbert
Lvl:52 XP:2597576 AP:12 HP:124 AC:282 AD:30-42 CHS:27 CM:2.0 ECC:18% BC:132 DR:2
Skills: CS:2 IF:2 Ev:3 Rg:1 DgPro:1 1HPro:2 LtAPro:2 FS-DW:2 Sp-DW:1
Equip: FP BSS JoF RoP PRoB SrpHbk GoLF EnhCH EnhCB
Other: DotSP VD GoW FB TG RoD+6 Oegyth:6
Ian
android_version: 4.2

Post by Ian »

A big hi to all players of Andor's Trail!

I created Remgard and the surrounding area. Now I draw the maps between Crossroads guardhouse and Foaming Flask tavern. The two areas will be both in v.0.6.11. Somewhere, hidden in a maze Lodar's hideaway will be located!

I'm looking forward v.0.6.11!
Mapmaker for Andor's Trail
Lvl: 73, XP: 6655552, Gold: 327905, RoLS: -, ElyR: -, RoL: -, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 2, SRoV: 1, VSH: 1, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 58, AC: 260%, AD: 52-62, AP: 3, ECC: -, CM: -, BC: 164%, DR: 1
mirajp1

Post by mirajp1 »

Ian wrote:A big hi to all players of Andor's Trail!

I created Remgard and the surrounding area. Now I draw the maps between Crossroads guardhouse and Foaming Flask tavern. The two areas will be both in v.0.6.11. Somewhere, hidden in a maze Lodar's hideaway will be located!

ummm sounds Interestinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
Logic:
Lvl: 38, XP: 1006224, Gold: 69410, RoLS: 0, ElyR: 0, RoL: 0, GoLF: 1, ChaR: 0, SHAF: 0
HP: 83, AC: 219%, AD: 24-30, AP: 3, BC: 55%, DR: -1, CC: 22%, CM: 3
Restore HP/Kill: 2

currently affected by rotworm :D
Hany
android_version: 2.2

Post by Hany »

OK, I do have 0.6.12 installed, walked through whole map repeatedly, after reading this. :)

To save some time to others searching for Lodar's Hideaway the answer for now is: it is not in the game yet. It's still work in progress. See project meeting notes from December 2012: http://andorstrail.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2349

Eagerly awaiting next release. :)
Ian
android_version: 4.2

Post by Ian »

Yes
Hany wrote:

OK, I do have 0.6.12 installed, walked through whole map repeatedly, after reading this. :)

To save some time to others searching for Lodar's Hideaway the answer for now is: it is not in the game yet. It's still work in progress. See project meeting notes from December 2012: http://andorstrail.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2349

Eagerly awaiting next release. :)
Yes, thank you for correcting me. :) But it's definitely set for v.0.7. I can't wait!
Mapmaker for Andor's Trail
Lvl: 73, XP: 6655552, Gold: 327905, RoLS: -, ElyR: -, RoL: -, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 2, SRoV: 1, VSH: 1, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 58, AC: 260%, AD: 52-62, AP: 3, ECC: -, CM: -, BC: 164%, DR: 1
Belial

Post by Belial »

I was hoping it will be in this release.

Anyway, today I install the 6.0.12 and now I do have a lot of places to go.
I was using a "Hero Legend" game which came pré-instaled in my Samsung.

Now I can follow this forum.
By the way, it´s great to have a localized vesion (in portuguese), thanks Marco.
Updated 06/03/13
Lvl23/XP210788/HP45/AC191/AD20-25/BC43/AP3-11/CH28/CM2.0/ECC18/
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

WAY 2 GO IAN! I cannot wait to see it in its final form. From what i have seen the maze is going to be quite difficult. ((LOVE IT!))
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by nyktos »

Belial wrote:I was using a "Hero Legend" game which came pré-instaled in my Samsung.
what?!

:shock:

wow...

pre-installed?

:evil:

...ouch.

"Embrace the Shadow"

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]