unique usernames

A place to discuss anything not related to the game.
Mino
VIP
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Re: unique usernames

Post by Mino »

Soylent Green wrote:I've just started using this name; I wanted to use my skills in corps-eater, so it seemed appropriate:
It's a sort of cookie made from dead people in the likewise named movie, which I have never seen btw
If you're in the US, and have an Amazon Prime account, Soylent Green is one of the movies you can watch free from their video streaming service. Also available on PS3 if you have one of those too (I know, lot of "ifs" in there).

I just watched it about a month ago, since I knew the story from references in other movies or TV, but had also never actually seen it. You can tell its from the 70s, and it felt slow at times, but it was still fun to finally see it.
Lvl: 206 XP: 159262572, Gold: 1657119, RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 1, ChaR: 2, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 6, SRoV: 1, VSH: 6, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 241, AP: 3, AC: 562%, AD: 116-130, CM: 3.0, ECC: 38%, BC: 139%, DR: 3

QL 25, MF 3

12/26/18
phydeaux
VIP
android_version: 5.1 - Lolipop
Location: Gargoyle cavern, blindly hacking mobs to pieces till I find a rols!

Post by phydeaux »

Soylent Green wrote:I've just started using this name; I wanted to use my skills in corps-eater, so it seemed appropriate:
It's a sort of cookie made from dead people in the likewise named movie, which I have never seen btw
In other online games I've also been Renter Ka Rauw (from Don Lawrence's Storm) , Hells Hamster (with the sig "Hell hath no fury like a hamster scorned :D ), and VincentBlackLightning1952 (=Richard Thompson song).

Offtopic: @Shade: Ever read Neil Gaiman's "American Gods"? Nice read, and you'll like the main character ;)
Lol, I just keep thinking of the futurama references...
Btw, Neil Gaiman rocks! And if you liked american gods, read good omens... Gaiman & Pratchett make a hilarious writing team!
DarkSavant13
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by DarkSavant13 »

Welcome to the forums, zubov56! :D
zubov56

Post by zubov56 »

DarkSavant13 wrote:Welcome to the forums, zubov56! :D
Thank you!
Soylent Green
android_version: 2.1 - Eclair

Post by Soylent Green »

@ Mino: sorry I'm from Europe (Netherlands, Limburg, Maastricht), but if I do ever find the time I'll check it out.

@Fido: Thanx for the tip, bought it just now, can't wait. Funny that you can influence the reading choice of someone half a world away via a messageboard ^^
Lvl: 39, XP: 11118750, Gold: 65081, RoLS: 1, ElyR: 0, RoL: 0, ChaR: 0, GoLF: 0, ShaF: 0
HP: 100, AC: 216%, AD: 23-30, AP: 3, CC: 33%, CM: 3.0, BC: 66%, DR: 0
MasterChen
android_version: 2.1 - Eclair

Post by MasterChen »

Hey new here thought it would be good place to start.
Real name is Alejandro and mine has a kind of long story to make it short,
last october had an accident and messed up my left hand and right shoulder
so for a while I couldn't do anything I'd just sit and watch.
So one day someone at home was watching national geographics and there was some lazy monkey named chenchen that would just sit and watch the rest of the monkeys do stuff, so I walk in that same moment a dad looks at me and burst out laughing and yells chenchen at me :oops: , so the whole family laughed and from there on I am chenchen now.
so trying to make a good side to it I changed it to MasterChen
nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by nyktos »

MasterChen wrote:Hey new here thought it would be good place to start.
So one day someone at home was watching national geographics and there was some lazy monkey named chenchen that would just sit and watch the rest of the monkeys do stuff, so I walk in that same moment a dad looks at me and burst out laughing and yells chenchen at me :oops: , so the whole family laughed and from there on I am chenchen now.

Welcome to the Forum!!!

:lol:

Epic first post!

I am sorry to hear about your pain,
but it's great to see how positive you remain.

Good to have you Alejandro!
Let us know if you need anything...

-matthew-
"Embrace the Shadow"

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]
P41nM4k3r

Post by P41nM4k3r »

Hello
P41nM4k3r is l33t sp34k for PainMaker.
Years ago when I bought my first PS3, I picked up GTAIV and Call of Duty Modern Warfare. When I had to make a PSNID, I was listening to one of my favorite groups, a little known band from Texas called Element Eighty. They have a great tune called Pain Maker and I thought it would be an appropriate gamer tag for a game like CODMW. Surprisingly, P41nM4k3r was already taken so I added my birth year on the end, P41nM4k3r_69
Great thread btw, and forum too. Cheers! :)
DarkSavant13

Post by DarkSavant13 »

MasterChen wrote:Hey new here thought it would be good place to start.
Oh, man, I feel for ya. I developed Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy in my shoulder, arm, and hand first, from a shoulder injury. So I'm with ya, brother. Great attitude ya got there. ;)

Welcome to the forums,MasterChen! :D You can call me DarkChen13 if you like. ;)
P41nM4k3r wrote:Hello
P41nM4k3r is l33t sp34k for PainMaker.
Years ago when I bought my first PS3, I picked up GTAIV and Call of Duty Modern Warfare. When I had to make a PSNID, I was listening to one of my favorite groups, a little known band from Texas called Element Eighty. They have a great tune called Pain Maker and I thought it would be an appropriate gamer tag for a game like CODMW. Surprisingly, P41nM4k3r was already taken so I added my birth year on the end, P41nM4k3r_69
Great thread btw, and forum too. Cheers! :)
Welcome to the forums, P14nM4k3r! :D

I've been gaming for so long I knew your name was created for FPSs when I first saw it, lol. :P Great to have ya with us. ;)
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Welcome to the forums P41nM4k3r and MasterChen!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------