v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

A.T.A.

A place to discuss anything not related to the game.
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Re: A.T.A.

Post by Pyrizzle »

Fire7051 wrote:
tek wrote:
PK17 wrote:What if there are only two?
Then you would have a good time. :D
I don't know three sounds like a really good time to me :twisted:
More is always better right? :D

Why have 2 beers when you can have 6? hehehe

Pass the keg cups, anyone need a refill?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hollyamberlamb
android_version: 1.6 - Donut

Post by hollyamberlamb »

I am very happy to be back. It has been awhile, it has felt like forever, my phone broke
so I got a new one. The info on my card didn't transfer correctly and I had to start all over
again. This game is very addictive, that's all I know.
hollyamberlamb
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

hollyamberlamb wrote:I am very happy to be back. It has been awhile, it has felt like forever, my phone broke
so I got a new one. The info on my card didn't transfer correctly and I had to start all over

Backup your saved files to the "cloud" using Google Drive, Dropbox, or Skydrive so in case this happens again. Plus it is ideal if you want to play on multiple devices
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
Pyrizzle
VIP

Post by Pyrizzle »

hollyamberlamb wrote:I am very happy to be back. It has been awhile, it has felt like forever, my phone broke
Welcome back HollyAmberLamb!! Glad to have you here again!

Fire7051
android_version: 3.0

Post by Fire7051 »

I think I need a meeting. My wife caught me grinding while she was watching her Twilight movie. So much for romance, but on the good side I was able to gain 2 levels on my 2nd main.
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime.
Give a man a fire and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Sarumar
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by Sarumar »

@Fire... i know .. i have experienced those situation several time...

Please see the bright side ! Here in The ATA penthouse we have free tacos (currently by Pyro) and you probably enjoy to visiting our smimming pool area as well. Sorry but the sauna and gym part are still in progress :/

Ahh. yes i suggest to order mohito in our pool bar..... IMO only the absithe drinks served in Prim can beat it ;)
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
only1doug
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by only1doug »

Fire7051 wrote:I think I need a meeting. My wife caught me grinding while she was watching her Twilight movie. So much for romance, but on the good side I was able to gain 2 levels on my 2nd main.
Heh, my wife has watched all the twighlight films, I only saw the first one and I didn't even have to be in the room for the others, she let me grind away in private.
Lvl: 80, XP: -, Gold: -, RoLS: 1, ElyR: 0, RoL: 0, ChaR: 0, GoLF: 0, ShaF: 0, SRoV: 0, VSH: 0
HP: 259, AC: 250%, AD: 63-69, AP: 2, ECC: 0%, CM: -, BC: 30%, DR: 5
Pyrizzle
VIP

Post by Pyrizzle »

Sarumar wrote:@Fire... i know .. i have experienced those situation several time...

Please see the bright side ! Here in The ATA penthouse we have free tacos (currently by Pyro) and you probably enjoy to visiting our smimming pool area as well. Sorry but the sauna and gym part are still in progress :/

Ahh. yes i suggest to order mohito in our pool bar..... IMO only the absithe drinks served in Prim can beat it ;)
Oh you are in luck! I just got a lil Chocolate Mint plant from a friend of mine. We have to let it get a lil bitter before i can harvest it's leaves, but i can make a killer chocolate mint mijito with them. (Imagine a mint plant that smells like a peppermint patty)

Please no armor or weapons in the pool, the blood really gunks up the filters for the pool.

sorrow
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by sorrow »

Umm I can't I can't do it.... fine I will... Hi everyone... My name is sorrow and I'm addict... *breaks down crying* I'm addicted to Andors Trail... I gain anywhere between 1-3 levels a day and today I'm almost at 4.

Sorrow
Lvl:80 XP:9214038 Gold:1mil Hp:243 AC:301 Ad:28-49 Ch:21 Cm:2.0 Ecc:15 BC:148 Dr:3

skills:
WA:2. HH:2. CS:2. TH:2 QL:2 IF:2 REG:2 MF:5 DBS:1 2HSP:1 LAP:2 HAP:1 SREG:1
L/E
CHAR:1 ROLS:1 ELYR:1 GOLF:1 SHAF: 1
Pyrizzle
VIP

Post by Pyrizzle »

sorrow wrote:Umm I can't I can't do it.... fine I will... Hi everyone... My name is sorrow and I'm addict... *breaks down crying* I'm addicted to Andors Trail... I gain anywhere between 1-3 levels a day and today I'm almost at 4.
Welcome to the ATA Sorrow, we have been waiting for you. Don't worry, this is a safe place for people to get better.

You took a big step today, you should be very proud of yourself.