v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Prim & Blackwater Area Quests

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
Mayweed
VIP
android_version: 2.1 - Eclair

Re: Prim & Blackwater Area Quests

Post by Mayweed »

Throdna's busy researching Kazaul. He's got no time for mundane things like giving xp :D
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

Look at the last entry in the questlog.
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
Soullessktty
android_version: 11 - Android 11

Post by Soullessktty »

"I could not make out anything sane from his ramblings." :/
rijackson741

Post by rijackson741 »

More to the point,
I had expected some form of appreciation from Throdna for helping him learn more about the ritual and for purifying the shrine. But he seemed more occupied with rambling on about Kazaul.
So it was before my time, but it looks to me like the zero XP was deliberate.
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
CUCHULAINN3
android_version: 13 - Android 13

Post by CUCHULAINN3 »

I was about to say I have all the responses in the game saved. And I looked and never seen it either
Sinn Féin~~~saighdiúir éireannach
Malice
android_version: 8.1 - Oreo

Post by Malice »

For those who have the quest "Where is Norry" turned into a quest "Where is Hettar":
North, from the entrance to the Black Mountain
Screenshot_Andor's_Trail_20210324-121621.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Growler

Post by Growler »

Malice wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:49 pm For those who have the quest "Where is Norry" turned into a quest "Where is Hettar":
Gonna have bad karma the rest of my life-cycles..all because I happened to find
--and, yes, kill--that growly wolfhound Before coming across Hettar..
:(
Lesson:
Don't always shoot first and forget questions later
Opposition is True Friendship. As your Once & Future Friend, I oppose that notion.
~~~
Black is White, White is Black, 1984 is Back.
Malice

Post by Malice »

Growler wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:51 am Lesson:
I am because of fear breaking future quests, failed to kill even a puppy, which runs in the mountains of the north of the castle Gynmart
Growler

Post by Growler »

Malice wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:59 pm
Growler wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:51 am Lesson:
I am because of fear breaking future quests, failed to kill even a puppy, which runs in the mountains of the north of the castle Gynmart
May Positive Karma follow you all over the AT map-world!
I, however, am burdened..saddled with..the endless & infinite grief of having slayed so, soo many poor puppies. :(
Opposition is True Friendship. As your Once & Future Friend, I oppose that notion.
~~~
Black is White, White is Black, 1984 is Back.
draze

Post by draze »

Climbing Up is Forbidden

Lem'me post it here for the benefit of the players because this quest is concatenated here and this thread is, sadly, not updated :( anymore.
In addition, this mind-blowing quest is the longest than the rest of the quests in this area. So expect to be long. :P
Once you completed all of the BWM Quests.

You need Lodar's potions and those are:
(One of the options is valid) "Minor Potion of Strength", "Potion of Improved Defense", or "Lodar's Perilous Concoction"
and liquid container(s) from Fallhaven's Potion Merchant specifically
either 1 liquid container of "Empty Flask" or 2 liquid containers of "Empty Potion Bottle"

as you venture to the location ("foot of the mountain's south east of Prim")
or in terms of direction -
Go to the SOUTH of Prim's Settlement, then EAST, and then NORTH.

Once you are there, keep walking upward until you notice a new hole. Fetch the rope inside of a new basket (with a color green in the middle) located on the south of the new hole to climb down.

Once you climbed down the rope- you will notice snakes on the south, riverbank on the east, and path way to the west.
Go to your WEST.
Keep exploring and searching until you searched the remains of the 3 skeletons and found the horrible scene.
Climb up and go back to the Prim Settlement and you will meet and speak with a new NPC, namely Ehrenfest, standing outside of the Prim's Settlement's Guardhouse.

After making your own choice about whether you should go inside of the Prim's settlement's Guardhouse or not. If you go inside, then you must talk to him again. Else, if not, then go straight to the Elm mine but go east of it (where Arghest is located).

In terms of conversation about the case: talk to "Prim Evoker" (strolling behind of Prim's settlement's Guardhouse), "Moyra" (standing around the corner of Prim's settlement), then "Prim resident" (walking behind of Prim's Settlement's well), and then "Jern" (boozing inside of Prim's Settlement's tavern).
You have to go back down again to the new hole BUT go to your SOUTH this time to scoop, with the use of mentioned liquid container(s), a cold mountain water and give it to Jern.

Now, make your own choice - Ehrenfest or Jern. If you sided with Jern (by not trusting Ehrenfest), then talk to Jern again about solving the case by your own self, and then follow his order. Else if not, then go straight to the BWM's settlement's Inn (where the first battle of this quest takes place).

BTW, if you sided with Ehrenfest, then you will have a talk with the Subdued Feyard Mountain Scout inside of the BWM's cabin. Else, if not, then you will have a fight with her before the entrance of the BWM (where "wyrm apprentice" is spotted).

After the first battle, follow the command of General Ortholion- go back down to the South of Prim's Settlement to talk to and warn the "Feygard Mountain Scout"(one of the General Ortholion's henchmen), and then head straight inside of Elm mine. Go deeper below Elm mine until you see General Ortholion fighting with the NPC.

Join the fight. After that, go back up to the Elm mine and go east of it (where Arghest is located) to meet up with General Ortholion. Finally, make your own choice to settle his debt to you.
BTW, talking to anyone will not trigger this quest to start.
Last edited by draze on Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:26 am, edited 4 times in total.
Your quest has been fulfilled! It's time for a nap.