v0.8.10 (BWM fill) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.10) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Edited post is not a new post

A place to discuss anything not related to the game.
sdevaney
Site Admin
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Re: Edited post is not a new post

Post by sdevaney »

mirajp1 wrote:Also I think that the should be a quote option for quick reply.
At present only way to quote is copy and paste and add quote.

For example lets take xda. It is also based on vbulletin(same I guess as this).
There the double posts are automatically combined unless you are the creator of the thread.
Also they have same option for quick reply but there is an option to select quote. ( First press the QUICK REPLY button on the post. It will lead your cursor to the bottom where quick reply box is there. There is option to tick if we want to quoke that post automatically or not)
Thanks for the tip I will look to see what I can do about adding that in the near future.

Also we use phpBB here, although I must admit I have heard of a few vulnerability issues lately and I am currently looking into alternative software options (vb being one of them, among others).

sdevaney
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

If you are replying to someone and scroll down to the bottom (while on the reply screen) there is a list of the latest posts on the thread, if you click the quote button on any of those threads they will automatically add the quote to whatever you are writing.

I admit its not that useful from a cellphone but when on my laptop i use them all the time. :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sdevaney
Site Admin
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by sdevaney »

There the double posts are automatically combined unless you are the creator of the thread.
Also they have same option for quick reply but there is an option to select quote. ( First press the QUICK REPLY button on the post. It will lead your cursor to the bottom where quick reply box is there. There is option to tick if we want to quoke that post automatically or not)
I believe I have added the functionality you have asked for mirajp1. Except for the automatically combining threads, I haven't had time to look into that.

Everyone test it out and let me know if there are any bugs. I couldn't find one mod that did everything so its a hacked together script from several scripts I found around the net lol.

sdevaney
mirajp1
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by mirajp1 »

sdevaney wrote:

I believe I have added the functionality you have asked for mirajp1. Except for the automatically combining threads, I haven't had time to look into that.

Everyone test it out and let me know if there are any bugs. I couldn't find one mod that did everything so its a hacked together script from several scripts I found around the net lol.

sdevaney

AS Far as I see Its perfect :)
thank you :)

EDIT: just one small bug.
Clicking on QUOTE button takes your cursor to Quick Reply box but not the screen. So we have to scroll down to the box manually.
Logic:
Lvl: 38, XP: 1006224, Gold: 69410, RoLS: 0, ElyR: 0, RoL: 0, GoLF: 1, ChaR: 0, SHAF: 0
HP: 83, AC: 219%, AD: 24-30, AP: 3, BC: 55%, DR: -1, CC: 22%, CM: 3
Restore HP/Kill: 2

currently affected by rotworm :D
nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by nyktos »

nice touch!

8-)

(the behemoth that is AT is coming together nicely)

:D

way to make a thread - make a difference

+1!!!

every change is a welcomed one, IMHO
"Embrace the Shadow"

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

nyktos wrote:nice touch!

8-)

(the behemoth that is AT is coming together nicely)

:D

way to make a thread - make a difference

+1!!!

every change is a welcomed one, IMHO
Opinions are always welcome! :mrgreen:

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

insink71
android_version: 11 - Android 11

Post by insink71 »

The combining post thing got me ;) I have made a rom or few on XDA; so, I am used to taking the first three posts of a new thread.. gives you leighway to go back, add screnies, whatever... Plus for me it separates ideas [for a rom it may be rom announce, screenies, changelog/thanks.. the one I got gigged on was an OP, then discussion.] Granted I did have a couple discussion posts (in a row) but again kinda in the habit of taking the first three ;)
Iwa
Wild Boar Poacher
Lvl: 41 | XP: 1241954 | Gold: 1266 | Date:06/18/2012
HP: 98 | AC: 198% | AD: 27-37 | AP: 3
CC: 0% | CM: 0.0 | BC: 107% | DR: 1

RoLS: 0 | ElyR: 0 | RoL: 0 | ChaR: 0 | GoLF: 1 | ShaF: 0 | SRoV: 0 | VSH: 0
lady black
android_version: 12 - Android 12

Post by lady black »

insink71, I have read your post at least 3 times in a row, and I still have no idea what you said. :lol: :roll: :?:
Rom still means "read-only memory", right? So what do you mean by "making a rom"? What are: rom announce, screenies, changelog/thanks, gigged, and OP? And what does any of this have to do with "taking the first three" or posting several times in a row? It all seems to be English, but I feel like it's a foreign language!
By the way, what is Iwa?
LVL 108; XP 23,138,749; Gold 1,827,209; 4/23/12
HP 130; AP 4/12; AC 328; AD 55-66; CC 9; CM 0; BC 127; DR 2
RoLS 4; RoL 2; ElyR 4; ChaR 11; GoLF 4; ShaF 4
S Rgn, SP: 1:CE,Ev,SM,EB,PB; 2:WA,HH,Cl,BS,MC,BC,CS,QL,IF,Rgn,MF