RoLS and Shadow Regeneration

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
Fire7051
android_version: 3.0

Re: RoLS and Shadow Regeneration

Post by Fire7051 »

Tomcat wrote:It was never a bug. It was always intended that done actor conditions stack and some don't. I would think that the decision not to stack this one was a game balance issue, i.e. stacking it was considered overpowered. If you disagree, fine, but that doesn't make it a bug.
As far as I can remember I believe you are right that it was not allowed to stack due to a balancing issue. IF you have 2 RoLS then you can quickly regain all of your HP by fighting a low level monster or any monster that is unable to damage you and gain 2 HP each round of combat. The thing is that you can just end your turn and quickly gain all of that HP within a couple of seconds
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime.
Give a man a fire and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
only1doug
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by only1doug »

Fire7051 wrote: As far as I can remember I believe you are right that it was not allowed to stack due to a balancing issue. IF you have 2 RoLS then you can quickly regain all of your HP by fighting a low level monster or any monster that is unable to damage you and gain 2 HP each round of combat. The thing is that you can just end your turn and quickly gain all of that HP within a couple of seconds

speak for yourself, 2 or 3 hp / rnd won't quickly restore my HP :lol:
Lvl: 80, XP: -, Gold: -, RoLS: 1, ElyR: 0, RoL: 0, ChaR: 0, GoLF: 0, ShaF: 0, SRoV: 0, VSH: 0
HP: 259, AC: 250%, AD: 63-69, AP: 2, ECC: 0%, CM: -, BC: 30%, DR: 5
Fire7051

Post by Fire7051 »

only1doug wrote:
Fire7051 wrote: As far as I can remember I believe you are right that it was not allowed to stack due to a balancing issue. IF you have 2 RoLS then you can quickly regain all of your HP by fighting a low level monster or any monster that is unable to damage you and gain 2 HP each round of combat. The thing is that you can just end your turn and quickly gain all of that HP within a couple of seconds

Think about it. All you have to do is hit end turn. If it is on instant with no animations that is two health everytime you tap. I don't know about you but I can tap about a 100 times in less than a minute.
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime.
Give a man a fire and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
only1doug

Post by only1doug »

Fire7051 wrote:
only1doug wrote:

Think about it. All you have to do is hit end turn. If it is on instant with no animations that is two health everytime you tap. I don't know about you but I can tap about a 100 times in less than a minute.

Oh, I don't need to think, I've done it... But a minute is about 20 to 30 times as long as a couple of seconds.
Lvl: 80, XP: -, Gold: -, RoLS: 1, ElyR: 0, RoL: 0, ChaR: 0, GoLF: 0, ShaF: 0, SRoV: 0, VSH: 0
Fire7051

Post by Fire7051 »

only1doug wrote:
Fire7051 wrote: Think about it. All you have to do is hit end turn. If it is on instant with no animations that is two health everytime you tap. I don't know about you but I can tap about a 100 times in less than a minute.

Oh, I don't need to think, I've done it... But a minute is about 20 to 30 times as long as a couple of seconds.
Not everyone is rolling around with 250 HP either :lol:
only1doug

Post by only1doug »

271 right now, I haven't updated for a couple of levels.

but I also haven't needed to recover hitpoints for quite a long time.
PK17
android_version: 4.0

Post by PK17 »

There should be a way to turn off a condition like shadow regen without having to take the ring off.
Take a stop by my game thread for some forum fun!!!

http://andorstrail.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4577
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

PK17 wrote:There should be a way to turn off a condition like shadow regen without having to take the ring off.
why would you want to shut it off?
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Trying a new challenge:

I will get a ROLS while still at level one!

Level one Marathon!!! lol
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thystonius
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by Thystonius »

Pyrizzle wrote:Trying a new challenge:

I will get a ROLS while still at level one!

Level one Marathon!!! lol
Good luck bud.

Back on topic, I don't see what is so OP, it just takes less time for the same trick? I rather use a couple of potions in that case... tons of money anyway. If it is considered OP, then just modify the condition, regens 1 hp with 50% chance or something. I am quickly geting to a point where 1hp regen is really doing jack (IF 4). Because of my BC and DR I do not get damaged much, but if I do it takes quite some time to regen. I hope some tougher monsters get in the game with next release, maybe I should also level up regen and corpse eater some more. Still, don't see the logic of not stacking effects.
Lvl 74|XP 7,280,442|€ 364,324|2013.08.27
HP 229|AC 238%|AD 46-55|AP 3|ECC 25%|CM 3.0|BC 140%|DR 10|SR
RoLS 2|ElyR 1|RoL 0|ChaR 0|GoLF 1|ShaF 1|SRoV 0|VSH 0|WMC 0|GoW 0
WA 1|HH 1|Clv 1|BS 5|CS 2|CE 1|IF 5|Reg 1|DPS 1|DP 1|SP 2|LAP 1