v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

AT Editor

Discussions of the development process of the game.
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Re: AT Editor

Post by Pyrizzle »

Gonna start working on making the laberinth soon. I'm so slacking on my projects.

I got a new laptop so i have to download the editor again. Thanks for keeping a link posted here!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DarkSavant13
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by DarkSavant13 »

Pyrizzle wrote:Gonna start working on making the laberinth soon. I'm so slacking on my projects.

I got a new laptop so i have to download the editor again. Thanks for keeping a link posted here!
You're very welcome. :D I added the link in case someone used the search and found this thread. Looks like it worked. ;)
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

DarkSavant13 wrote:
Pyrizzle wrote:Gonna start working on making the laberinth soon. I'm so slacking on my projects.

You're very welcome. :D I added the link in case someone used the search and found this thread. Looks like it worked. ;)
Good call bud! Thanks again! :mrgreen:

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

DarkSavant13
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by DarkSavant13 »

It would be nice if the AT Editor also had a way to add your own custom tiles for items, actor conditions, and monsters/NPCs. Then, when you post/PM the code, you could also post/PM the tile (or tiles) that are needed by your items or whatever to be added to the game.

It would also help to save memory space if the new user tiles were put into filesets when there are enough of them, or if a quest/map has a bunch of new tiles putting those tiles into one complete tile set.

I've also noticed that the tileset given (for example, the tileset for monsters/NPCs) is very limited. It would also be nice if you could be able to browse through all of the, for example, monsters/NPCs tilesets instead of just the one, since there are some great tilesets that aren't being used by those using the editor. Even access to single tiles would be nice. I would propose making all tiles and tilesets available to chose from instead of items for the item section, mobs in the monsters/NPCs section, etc. I think it would further ideas for quest/content creation. For instance, what if someone wanted to make a monster using a chest that dropped gold when killed, or a monster doll that gave you bonuses to stats as long as you held it? Maybe you could be attacked by a floating sword. :twisted:
Grawmpy
android_version: 5.1 - Lolipop

Post by Grawmpy »

Does anyone have a download link for this? The one from the OP is broken.
Name: Grawmpy
Level: 42, Total XP: 1317231, XP: 7076 HP: 110, AD: 41-56, AP: 4, ECC: 31%, CM: 4.5, BC: 100, DR: 4 Gold: 365320 | RoLS: 2, RoL: 1 :evil:
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Post by Nut »

I'd recommend the Useful links at the top of this forum:
- ATCS editor is the actual program to work on AndorsTrail projects
- Contribution guide contains useful information about creating content
Nut
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

This thread is very old. Go here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4806 and here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4560
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1