Torch

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
insink71
android_version: 11 - Android 11

Torch

Post by insink71 »

I like the deep underground 'black' areas. But I was wondering... Could lighting be introduced with the help of a(some) quest-item(s)? I was thinking Torch (and possibly flint stones). The question would be if its doable.. If so, it could be lead-ins to future puzzles, cooking, etc.. You will have introduced fire to the lands ;)

Well, no comments, I will add that the torch could be a temp item [providing 5 mins of light and/or enough fire to cook 5 meats or something] No... good idea, bad idea, not feasible... I encourage response if you may have one [either way] ;)
Iwa
Wild Boar Poacher
Lvl: 41 | XP: 1241954 | Gold: 1266 | Date:06/18/2012
HP: 98 | AC: 198% | AD: 27-37 | AP: 3
CC: 0% | CM: 0.0 | BC: 107% | DR: 1

RoLS: 0 | ElyR: 0 | RoL: 0 | ChaR: 0 | GoLF: 1 | ShaF: 0 | SRoV: 0 | VSH: 0
DarkSavant13
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Re: Torch

Post by DarkSavant13 »

A torch has been discussed a bit here..
http://andorstrail.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... rch#p12882

Personally, I like the idea of a torch for the darkened areas. I don't have any idea how difficult the coding might be to have a torch light up an area.

As for cooked meat, it has been discussed a lot. Just do a search for "cooked meat". Search is your friend. ;)
Sarumar
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by Sarumar »

Hmmm... Nice to have you on board Insink71,
Ideas about the light in darkness and cooking meat is not a new ones here.. But so far there are no progress to get those ones in to part of the game.. Personally Im pleased because there are again (new member of forum) person who suggested something like this.... Someday Oskar will noticed amound of this idea supporters.. and the game will change...

Happy hunting
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
DarkSavant13
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by DarkSavant13 »

Sarumar wrote:Hmmm... Nice to have you on board Insink71,
Ideas about the light in darkness and cooking meat is not a new ones here.. But so far there are no progress to get those ones in to part of the game.. Personally Im pleased because there are again (new member of forum) person who suggested something like this.... Someday Oskar will noticed amound of this idea supporters.. and the game will change...

Happy hunting
Oh, he has definitely noticed the ideas for cooked meat. ;) It most likely won't be cooking meat on your own, though, but having an NPC do it for you.

I would say that Oskar takes notice of all the ideas on the forums, and the amount of support each idea gets. Whether they are ever implemented or not is up to him. ;)