Inventory use in combat

A place to submit bugs to the Andor's Trail Development Team.
damon
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Inventory use in combat

Post by damon »

It appears that when I use all AP inside the inventory screen during combat that my AP return to 10 without allowing the enemy a combat turn. For example: When in combat I press the picture of my character to enter the inventory screen then I press the meat and press use(AP 5). I do this twice which should set my AP to zero. I then press the back key to return to the main screen to continue combat. It appears that my AP has returned to 10 and I get to use all these AP for combat. As far as I can tell I get to use all my AP for healing and then again for attacking. If I do not use all of my AP in this situation it appears to function properly when I return to the main screen( ie if I use one meat(AP 5) I return to them main screen with only 5 AP available for additional combat. Anyone else notice this behavior?
Wyrmspawn
android_version: 3.0

Re: Inventory use in combat

Post by Wyrmspawn »

Yeah, I got that once or twice with my character as well. Didn't really pay attention to it before.
Hey guys, I'm back.
Elyon

Post by Elyon »

Welcome to the forums Damon!

A few of us have had this problem in slightly different ways, which was discussed ---> HERE <---
damon

Post by damon »

thanks i just read the other post. It looks like Drizzt saw something similar. I'll add here that I've played the last couple releases of AT and this newest release is the only time I've noticed it. I like to push my characters limits and will fight with like 40 meats in my inventory against difficult opponents. I restarted the game again with this new release and found that combat was much easier due to this behavior. Every time every battle I seem to be able to use my healing potions or meat without getting attacked in return. Obviously the game could be doing this in the background while I'm in my inventory, however, I'm currently level 14 nd have never been i hit between usng all AP on potions and the following attack. I'll try to pay closer attention and see if maybe I'm missing the attack round from the enemy. Also I experience this reguardless of the number of enemies. I also want to thank all the developers for one of the coolest open source projects I've seen. I've put in many many hours playing AT with little or no problems and this is the first time I encountered any issues. Keep up the good work. If you guys put up a Kickstarter for a new RPG project I'd definitely chip in. Wasteland 2 raised a lot of money. Again thanks.