v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

What kind of sports do you do :)

A place to discuss anything not related to the game.
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Re: What kind of sports do you do :)

Post by Pyrizzle »

Swimming, Tennis, Soccer, Volleyball, Firespinning (ok not really a sport, but it is exhausting), rollerblading, and more.

I'm out and about a lot. :mrgreen:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by nyktos »

i played hockey for my high school back in the day,
got the starting goaltender spot in my senior year...

that was a blast.

8-)

and i used to skate - but a pretty bad injury slowed my "dangerous" skating to a stop.
but i do still roll around a bit to keep the blood flowing.

:twisted:
"Embrace the Shadow"

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]
Centurion
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by Centurion »

I certainly will watch London 2012...no doubt in that...once in 4 years event :)...also I actually do gym, lots track & field events, played 4 years competitive football (as goalkeeper), basketball, volleyball, hockey etc ;)
Centurion Dias
Lvl: 30, XP: 471304, Gold: 40142, RoLS: 2, ElyR: 0, RoL: 0, ChaR: 0, GoLF:0, ShaF: 0, SRoV: 0, VSH: 0
HP: 100, AC: 200, AD: 23-34, AP: 3, ECC: 15%, CM: 2.0, BC: 44%, DR: 2
SR: 196
scottdog
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by scottdog »

Well as im english I used to play semi-pro football or soccer as the americans like to call it :o in my younger days for sheffield fc (oldest football club in the world)still enjoy a kick about with my little daughter on the garden, also member of boxing GYM that keeps me fit, but slowing down now I've hit 40,so sometimes have to put the feet up on the settee and enjoy a nice beer whilst playing this game as you do :D
Level 76 HP=112 Gold=450,000
AP=3/12 AC=262% AD=44-55
BC=99% DR=1 Rols=2 Rol=1 ElyR=1 ShaF=1 ChaR=4 GoLF=1 SRoV=8 VSH=1

fandabbydozey
Centurion
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by Centurion »

Americans call it soccer for a reason -> they have American football :P:P

But yes, I got new season to my gym progress (it is third season already...it lasts somewhere from end July til start on June, about 10 months total)...as for the boxing, I have been recommended to start training from that point myself, however I cant do it at full session...had bad head injury 15 months ago...every time I get heavy hit to the head...I get concussion most likely :(

Summers...a lot of time on the road with bike...last year was on the bike about 100 hrs total, this year going for at least 150 :P...

Furthermore: KEEP POSTING ABOUT YOUR SPORTS ACTIVITES :D :D
Centurion Dias
Lvl: 30, XP: 471304, Gold: 40142, RoLS: 2, ElyR: 0, RoL: 0, ChaR: 0, GoLF:0, ShaF: 0, SRoV: 0, VSH: 0
HP: 100, AC: 200, AD: 23-34, AP: 3, ECC: 15%, CM: 2.0, BC: 44%, DR: 2
SR: 196
EdgeRusher
android_version: 3.1 - Honeycomb

Post by EdgeRusher »

I played American football in college for 4 years, and basketball too (although only on the practice team). After that, i really got into rugby so that's a solid committment 3 days a week (aren't club sports wonderful?). Aside from that, i try to do as many outdoor stuff as i can, i generally wakeboard once a week and try to get several whitewater rafting and mountain climbing trips in each summer. My dad's a big swimmer, so i've been trying that out too lately, finally figured out how to turn my head without inhaling a bunch of water lol. Also, i tried tennis for the first time the other day, which is quite a lot of fun when you return a serve without hitting the ball 3 courts over :lol:

I stay pretty active when work allows it, otherwise i just sit around playing A.T. on my phone.
El Nora
android_version: 2.1 - Eclair

Post by El Nora »

I do plenty of hiking, camping, hunting, rock climbing and skydiving.

Now what I do for the most part is a sort of Hunger Games-like sport where a group of us jump separately into a closed area with one pack each and must find and "kill" the others.

Regular "sports" are just boring when you deal with toxic levels of adrenaline for several days on end.
scottdog
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by scottdog »

Can someone enlightin me, why is it called american football when you throw the ball, its only kicked once if it's a touchdown if I'm correct :?:
Level 76 HP=112 Gold=450,000
AP=3/12 AC=262% AD=44-55
BC=99% DR=1 Rols=2 Rol=1 ElyR=1 ShaF=1 ChaR=4 GoLF=1 SRoV=8 VSH=1

fandabbydozey
phydeaux
VIP
android_version: 5.1 - Lolipop
Location: Gargoyle cavern, blindly hacking mobs to pieces till I find a rols!

Post by phydeaux »

Because rugby was taken?
The ball gets kicked at the kickoff, for the extra point after a touchdown, and for a field goal if a touchdown is not possible... There might be other times when it's kicked, I never played american football and don't watch it, so I'm far from expert... Imho, it's just rugby with more rules :)
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Is drinking a sport? :lol: kiddin!

The olympics have been awesome, i really enjoy the summer events. :mrgreen:

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!