v0.8.10 (BWM fill) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.10) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

lol at my death :)

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
pandora
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Re: lol at my death :)

Post by pandora »

Ring? Where do you get the ring of lesser shadow and what does it do?
Mino
VIP
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Post by Mino »

You can read all about it here:
http://andorstrail.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=703

But since the drop rate is so low, and you actually get a little more critical skill from the Polished Ring of Backstabbing, I'd buy 2 of those first. Also, I think the Gargoyle trainers might be immune to critical hits (I forget).
Lvl: 206 XP: 159262572, Gold: 1657119, RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 1, ChaR: 2, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 6, SRoV: 1, VSH: 6, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 241, AP: 3, AC: 562%, AD: 116-130, CM: 3.0, ECC: 38%, BC: 139%, DR: 3

QL 25, MF 3

12/26/18
pandora

Post by pandora »

Thanks, gargoyle cave is one of my fav hangouts at the moment so maybe il get lucky :D
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

pandora wrote:Thanks, gargoyle cave is one of my fav hangouts at the moment so maybe il get lucky :D
The odds of getting one are 1 : 10,000 so it might take a lil bit, but it is worth getting if you're willing to put in the time (and risk your sanity) :lol:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pandora

Post by pandora »

You know, i never thought id play a game like this where id be happy with the progress made in rock collection. I wish i could build a house with all my pebbles. Maybe i could make a nice soft matress and pillow with all my animal hair. Insect wing curtains... Insect shell plates... Glass vial cups and vases... A pantry full of mead and steaks... Fancy little ornaments and chandeliers decorated with gems... Yap, my little character sure loves shiny things. Shes about to retire down by the seaside and live le good life with all the stuff collected in my inventory.
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

pandora wrote:You know, i never thought id play a game like this where id be happy with the progress made in rock collection. I wish i could build a house with all my pebbles. Maybe i could make a nice soft matress and pillow with all my animal hair. Insect wing curtains... Insect shell plates... Glass vial cups and vases... A pantry full of mead and steaks... Fancy little ornaments and chandeliers decorated with gems... Yap, my little character sure loves shiny things. Shes about to retire down by the seaside and live le good life with all the stuff collected in my inventory.
Now, now. This game is still in development. Who knows, there may be a need for "all your stuff". Animal is used in a quest, as are the insect wings.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by nyktos »

pandora wrote:Oh and no1 had a LOL at the noob death either. Grumpy people.
:lol:

welcome to the community!

:D
"Embrace the Shadow"

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]
Pyrizzle
VIP

Post by Pyrizzle »

pandora wrote:Oh and no1 had a LOL at the noob death either. Grumpy people.
LOL those anklebitters can really be a pain sometimes. feel better now? :)

Wyrmspawn
android_version: 3.0

Post by Wyrmspawn »

pandora wrote: Oh and no1 had a LOL at the noob death either. Grumpy people.
Most of us didn't lol at the alleged "noob death", but only probably because we had far more embarrasing ones, not because we're grumpy. Dieing at the hands (or tusks) of an anklebiter isn't really a noob death. I'm not a long-term player, and I already have far more embarrasing deaths...

I could tell you, but I'd have to kill you. :lol:
Hey guys, I'm back.
Pyrizzle
VIP

Post by Pyrizzle »

Wyrmspawn wrote:
pandora wrote: Oh and no1 had a LOL at the noob death either. Grumpy people.
Most of us didn't lol at the alleged "noob death", but only probably because we had far more embarrasing ones, not because we're grumpy. Dieing at the hands (or tusks) of an anklebiter isn't really a noob death. I'm not a long-term player, and I already have far more embarrasing deaths...

I could tell you, but I'd have to kill you. :lol:
+1 :lol: