The true Enemy

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
Taledus
android_version: 4.0

Re: The true Enemy

Post by Taledus »

Redemption wrote:Ehm you deleted PM Taledus :o

and yeah game is nowhere near to being complete - I mean it can go pretty much in any direction still but these seem most likely scenario I think :mrgreen:
Yes, I did delete my PM to both you and Wyrmspawn. I am not in the position to recommend members who I feel would be able to fill in some much needed content for approval by the dev team, in order to provide much needed content for quests that actually have something to do with the involvement of the game. I was over stepping my boundaries as an outside volunteer, and taking too much initiative that was essentially pointless because nothing has yet been setup to allow for such freedom.

My apologies to both you and Wyrmspan in this regard.
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Wyrmspawn wrote:Yeah, I think Oskar said that he didn't want there to be a clear line saying: Here be the boundary between good and evil. He wanted a huge grey area in which both sides believe that they are good and the other is evil.
You hit the nail on the head on this one

+1 Dead on!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fire7051
android_version: 3.0

Post by Fire7051 »

Redemption wrote: A person could deduct that since they only asked Elythara to protect them from the Shadow and not Kazual as well that after the holy war were both gods were killed that the Shadow showed up taking power - that the Shadow's true purpose is the ressurection of Kazual - Blackwater settlement's priest keeps receipting things about Kazual - and as far I know Blackwater are Shadow supporters - backs this theory up.
The only problem with this theory is the quest of the Kazual shrine.
Since the Blackwater priests send you to the shrine with a potion that apparantly cools down the shrine
I believe this means that Kazual was in the process of reawakening into the world and the quest slows down the awakening. Therefore the Shadow and Kazual cannot be working towards the same goal.
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime.
Give a man a fire and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.