More intelligent monsters

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
Wyrmspawn
android_version: 3.0

More intelligent monsters

Post by Wyrmspawn »

Recently I noticed that there are some maps where totally different monsters overlap on the same map. If monsters are as intelligent as we think, would different types of monsters, e.g., mountain trolls and plaugecrawlers, attack each other? This may be diffiicult to implement at the moment, but what if you implement it in a quest or something? If you stay in a hiding place, the 200 lv+ monsters kill off all of each other and then you can pass through?
Hey guys, I'm back.
Kruncha
android_version: 4.0

Re: More intelligent monsters

Post by Kruncha »

I understand your point, but over a bit of time there'd be nothing left to kill, they would've all killed each other...

It would be a hard time gaining experience when other things killed the creatures before you do.

Edit-----------------

Besides, in real life we have prey and predator living together. They need each other to survive (that's not exactley true, but works one way at least).

K
Shadow is faster than light - how else can it get out of the way?
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Re: More intelligent monsters

Post by Pyrizzle »

Would be an interesting addition for a quest somewhere down the line.

Maybe 2 cities are waring with eachother and as you pass thru the battle field some would turn to attack you (depending on which side you are currently with)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------