v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Translation to Brazilian Portuguese

Discussions of the development process of the game.
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Re: Translation to Brazilian Portuguese

Post by rijackson741 »

Odin wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:19 am Fantastic... Great to see that so many people want to see this game evolve.
You are absolutely right :) . One of the big inspirations for me is to make a completely free game available to as many people as possible. Part of that is of course that it is free. But it must also be apolitical and family friendly. We also try to make sure it runs on old and low end phones (Zukero even has some ancient beast running Android 2.2 for testing :D ) because for many people that's what they can afford. Lastly, and most relevant to this thread, are the translations. The majority of the world does not know English, or does not know it well enough to be able to enjoy a game that is written in English. So the translations are very important because they open the game up to a very large number of people.
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
Brussel

Post by Brussel »

Zukero wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:35 pm Impressive indeed! Thanks for your work.

Don't hesitate to ask for help or guidance in your future endeavors!
how many guys are translating AT? Can we do a translator review group?
Brussel

Post by Brussel »

with the new update the translation was in 89%, but i reach to 92%.

now i will revise the old translation (the old translation have a lot mistakes)
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Post by Nut »

Thx for your work! My experience is that translations get best if you work in a team: Sometimes you propose translations and another one review and accept them, and the other way round. By the way it's also more fun.

I am always impressed and thankful that so many players work on all the languages 8-)
Nut