Can I switch to support blackwater again?

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
yotama9
android_version: 4.0

Can I switch to support blackwater again?

Post by yotama9 »

Hi.

I tried to support Blackwater at its conflict with Prim. After giving Prim's king ultimatum, I went back to Blackwater. Once there, I tried to talk the leader into peace by taking the third option and now all I can do is give him Prim's ultimatum. At Prim I can still deliver a threat by Blackwater. What will happen if I'll deliver that threat? Will I loose the confidence of both sides?

Thanks.

Side question, are there any new quests in the latest version?
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Re: Can I switch to support blackwater again?

Post by Pyrizzle »

Welcome to the forums!

Nope, once you pick there is no going back. :) one of the many great parts of the game, makes it very fun to replay later on (trust me you probably will start over at least once or twice)

Side question: No new quests were released in this last update, but don't worry. We are currently working on new Maps, quests, NPCs, gear, etc at a rapid rate.

We will have more to release soon hopefully.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yotama9

Post by yotama9 »

I guess then that I shouldn't have the option to threat Prim leader. Also, I think that the outcome of the last option (yes, I am working for Prim...) should be more clear.
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

yotama9 wrote:I guess then that I shouldn't have the option to threat Prim leader. Also, I think that the outcome of the last option (yes, I am working for Prim...) should be more clear.
I am pretty close to going up BWM again on one of my many builds, i will double check all the dialog and see if there might be a simple way to improve it.

Thank you for your feedback on Andor's Trail.

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

yotama9

Post by yotama9 »

Great.

If you want, you can send me the dialog and I'll send you how I think this should be written.

At any rate, thank you for this fun game. I enjoy it.